Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• Good luck for the event ,forumias. :smiley:
    This really is a bottom up approach :p ( aspirants & selected people being part of the initiative itself) , unlike a top down approach being followed by other coaching institutes.
    :+1:
  • Good luck for the event ,forumias. :smiley:
    This really is a bottom up approach :p ( aspirants & selected people being part of the initiative itself) , unlike a top down approach being followed by other coaching institutes.
    :+1:

Thank you :smile:

ForumIAS ♥ You
  • Dear @neyawn make the event go live on fb..use facebook live...will b good :)
    Valar Morghulis
  • ForumIAS said:

Neyawn said:

india said:

Hi Guys,
    Finally it will be great chance to meet all of you !!!

:-) :-)
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was just an elaborate scheme by the government to nab the guy who has been leaking classified info from inside UPSC for so many years. New govt scheme: Startup India, Standup India, Handsup India, Arrest India :wink:

BTW it would really help if a live streaming was done on youtube with at least some form of 2-way interaction (even written interaction is good enough - chat messanger, whatsapp etc) so that we can ask questions not covered by anyone or unique to our situation etc.
    Haha!

Quite Likely this may be the case.

We are looking for event sponsorers , but we will do everything that is there in our financial means to enable things like Live Streaming - which would require few tens of GBs and a leased line Internet connection and a technology partner to do the video thing .
    Can we support whatever we can , in case you haven't got the support?
    Those who couldn't come but want to attend will have no issue in this.
  • Fuhrer said:

Dear @neyawn make the event go live on fb..use facebook live...will b good :)

Haha @fuhrer I thought you didn't like me. We will do our best :-)
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
  • Niceee .. love you forum ias.. ALL THE BEST for a Memorable and Shining event .. suggestion of @Fuhrer about going Live on fb is good to follow..

I will miss the golden Opportunity..my bad luck.. :( ..but next time sure.. may be as a Successful candidate.. with many more successful forumites next year !! :) ..waiting for Event Videos..

In last Congrates and thanks to All OFFICERs for coming together in this noble initiative :) Shubhratri
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
  • Thank you Forumias for this wonderful opportunity.

Looking forward for tonnes of guidelines and motivations.

The time couldn't have been more opportune. :)
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
  • @neyawn Bhai,

brother got rank in 400s this year in first attempt. thanks for your guidance. He will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning.. please meet him once.. have given him your number..
  • @neyawn Bhai,

brother got rank in 400s this year in first attempt. thanks for your guidance. He will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning.. please meet him once.. have given him your number..

Bhai,

Please tell him to register with Arushi or Shilpi for the felicitation .
  • Fuhrer said:

Dear @neyawn make the event go live on fb..use facebook live...will b good :)

You should have come man! Should have helped with a couple of things.

Streaming would require a leased line connection and bathe Center. They don't have it! :-(
  • @ neyawn. are u sure the video of d session going to be uploaded soon after the session ????
  • @ neyawn. are u sure the video of d session going to be uploaded soon after the session ????

+1
  • i have not got any email regarding registration !
    'Believe'
  • if any seat vacant then plz tell. I want to attend.
    mail id- arkotgale@gmail.com
  • @neyawn Bhai,

Bhai, I have not guided anyone. I just write articles for my friends. Good to hear about your brother's selection.

Congrats to both of you. I was away from computer all day long. Just came back. Will meet him at the venue. You should have come too . It would be good to meet old members :-)
  • avi_crazy said:

@ neyawn. are u sure the video of d session going to be uploaded soon after the session ????

+1
    No Sir, I think it may take 1-2 days. There is no LIVE streaming.
  • IWRA said:

Thank you Forumias for this wonderful opportunity.

Looking forward for tonnes of guidelines and motivations.

The time couldn't have been more opportune. :)

Are you coming? Please do ping me there. I would like to meet you too. I read your answers and comments.

• So the meet is now open for all including those who couldn't register?
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
  • Update at 7 PM , 28th May

We now have more space. The event will start at sharp 10 AM . So please report by 9:45 AM. Seating will be on first come first serve basis, so please be early.

The event will have 2 hours interaction with a panel of Toppers ( Ranks 13, 27, 43, 44, 60, 86, 87 ) followed by address and felicitation by Gaurav .

You can also ping and meet other Forum members at the venue :smile:

I will be the short guy in yellow T shirt, so do come up and poke me if you would like to catch up :)

I would love to meet especially those of you whose names I see quite often in discussions . ( I am a silent reader too )

Arushi & Shilpi will be the points of contact for all those getting felicitated, so please update your status on the Whatsapp group or get your selected friends to add you to the group :)

• kingbruce said:

So the meet is now open for all including those who couldn't register?

Yes, but with limited Seating Capacity. Please be there by 9:45 AM or so.
  • Mr Nags wishes you aal the best faar the upcoming event. B)
    Aal the wones attending, dont feel shy, go porty with your fellow forumias members and eat chicken/paneer 65.
    Attendees Post pictures of the event while it is happening, on this thread.
    Okay now speech is wover. Kukly go study faar prelims.
    Peas \_/. Cheer faar RCB tomorrow.
    Book cricket Legend. Peas \_/
  • Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

Has the venue been changed ??
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

Okayy. :)
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
  • Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

No change in venue @silvermoon
    Discovery.
  • edited May 2016
    yoga123 said:

Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

No change in venue @silvermoon
    Ok. Thanks @yoga123

Karma - the Panacea
  • I didnt register for the meet. Can i attend tomorrow's meet?
  • Finally confirmation mail received.....a big thanks to team forum for organising this event...
  • confirmation received .
    thanks for the event .
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Just keep doing , things will fall in place .
  • k.amar said:

I didnt register for the meet. Can i attend tomorrow's meet?

Yes
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog