The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• @Neyawn please assure us that you will upload the recordings on you tube
    ·
  • @Neyawn please assure us that you will upload the recordings on you tube

This will be done. And thank you for changing your signature.
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • @Neyawn - what is the next step after registration? no confirmation mail received.
    ·
  • thnx forumias for providing this opportunity
    ·
  • @Neyawn thnxs for such nice initiative.... But it's not possible to come to delhi living soo far in such short notice... plz. we would be grateful if you provide the video of session on Youtube....
    ·
  • Hi Guys,
    Finally it will be great chance to meet all of you !!!
    ·
  • india said:

Hi Guys,

:-) :-)
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

india said:

Hi Guys,

I wouldn't be surprised if this was just an elaborate scheme by the government to nab the guy who has been leaking classified info from inside UPSC for so many years. New govt scheme: Startup India, Standup India, Handsup India, Arrest India :wink:

BTW it would really help if a live streaming was done on youtube with at least some form of 2-way interaction (even written interaction is good enough - chat messanger, whatsapp etc) so that we can ask questions not covered by anyone or unique to our situation etc.
    The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • Guys, till what time this event will be there?
    ·
  • plz record and put it in youtube
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

india said:

Hi Guys,

I wouldn't be surprised if this was just an elaborate scheme by the government to nab the guy who has been leaking classified info from inside UPSC for so many years. New govt scheme: Startup India, Standup India, Handsup India, Arrest India :wink:

BTW it would really help if a live streaming was done on youtube with at least some form of 2-way interaction (even written interaction is good enough - chat messanger, whatsapp etc) so that we can ask questions not covered by anyone or unique to our situation etc.
    Haha!

Quite Likely this may be the case.

We are looking for event sponsorers , but we will do everything that is there in our financial means to enable things like Live Streaming - which would require few tens of GBs and a leased line Internet connection and a technology partner to do the video thing .
    9 PM brief by ForumIAS - The only Current Affairs Digest you will ever need
    ·
  • thank you! for this....
    always wanted to meet Gaurav Sir (has been an huge inspiration for me ) :)
    'Believe'
    ·
  • Quick help needed.

Guys, we think we need a bigger classroom. Does anyone have any idea on where we can get a bigger classroom?

·
  • shall v b provided any token or number after registration..??
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

Quick help needed.

Guys, we think we need a bigger classroom. Does anyone have any idea on where we can get a bigger classroom?

IITD me faculty of manaegement wala haal dekho lo...khali pada rahtaa hai ..par hain dhaansoo..aur haan chai samose ke liye stall bhi hai bahar
    Everybody has a boss and when he orders you for something ..you simply say "K Sir"
    ·
  • Nice work done by you guys..I highly appreciate it... :)
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    If you can provide direct QnA during the session also with online questions it will just be so beneficial.
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

Quick help needed.

@Neyawn sir you can also think for Constitutional Club near central secretariat....vajiram used to conduct test series there...
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Quick Update -

1. Registrations for the Event is now closed. Thanks for the response.
    2. A few hundred people reached out to saying they will be travelling to Delhi from as far as Chennai and Kolkata and Hyderabad and Patna for the meet. We don't want anyone else to take pains to come over travelling from far off just for the event . We are grateful you wanted to come :-)

We will post the video online, and can arrange more such Cityiwse ForumIAS Meets where successful members from the State can address students. But thats for the future.

3. The reporting time is 10 AM for the event. Those who have registered for the event will get this information in an email. Please be on time or else you may not be able to get a good spot.

4. Candidates who will be felicitated, please get keep in touch with Arushi and Shlipi who will be your Point of contact for the event. Please get added to the Whatsapp list. Since they are officers themselves, you can also find them in the Foundation Group and other officers groups.

@masterji get well soon and do come. :smile:

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google