The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• Hi @Neyawn , Could you make arrangement for video recording of the event and post in it YT. Would be immensely helpful to non delhites. (Phone recording would do.) Please consider.
    ·
  • Hi from the essay girl! :) For all those who want to confirm get in touch with me or Shilpi! Hope to see you guys! It will be helpful in your prep and fun all at once! :)

Thank you Arushi and @yoga123 for all the help :-)

9 PM brief by ForumIAS - The only Current Affairs Digest you will ever need
    ·
  • :) Good initiative by forumias.
    ·
  • what z the venue of this event?
    Bhokal-Bihari
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    The moment i got the mail and read the name of Gaurav sir i felt like going to Delhi that very moment but then realised i need to wait atleast for a year as pre is very close and i live in jaipur not Delhi.Well gaurav sir is a huge inspiration to me and many others,he is so humble,kind and mature.
    Hope to meet him soon.
    #unfulfilled desire

Forumias you are doing a great job but if possible please upload videos of this session so that people who cant attend it can also be benefited
    ·
  • Good initiative
    ·
  • Forumias can you plz upload videos of this session for ppl who can't attend it ? It will be good for ppl like me and other aspirants who are unable to come to delhi for this.
    I am a new user here and i am preparing for 2017 CSE. Is there anyone who can guide me for anthropology optional preparation ? Sorry for posting this query here as i am new so do not know much about this site... :neutral:

Thankyou :smile:
    ·
  • Version3 said:

Hi @Neyawn , Could you make arrangement for video recording of the event and post in it YT. Would be immensely helpful to non delhites. (Phone recording would do.) Please consider.

same request from my side @Neyawn ..please please do video recording and upload the whole event and discussions on you tube!..i hope @ForumIAS will not disappoint us...
    ·
  • plz make video of session & post it on youtube it will help many like me who cannot attend the session
    thanxx
    ·
  • thanks @Neyawn and forumias for giving this opportunity. I would like to attend and gain some insights from the toppers.
    The farther I go, tougher it gets
    The tougher it gets, determined I become
    ·
  • I would also suggest ForumIAS to kindly make a video of the session and upload on youtube. This will be immensely useful for candidates from faraway cities who cannot attend it this sunday.
    ·
  • @Neyawn
    Please make some provision for recording the session and uploading it on youtube.
    It would immensely benefit those who cannot attend.
    Thank you. :)

+1
    ·
  • the best interview of ias topper ever seen is of gaurav agarwal at vision ias... he deserves to be an ias officer... will miss this event for sure... cannt come from down south... plz upload the video....

shilpi do share your strategy for mathematics....
    ·
  • Kudos to all those involved in this effort.
    Please also spare a thought for those living far off Delhi. Live streaming/recording....
    ·
  • @Neyawn
    Please make some provision for recording the session and uploading it on youtube.
    It would immensely benefit those who cannot attend.
    Thank you. :)

+1
    ·
  • can you please upload the video or arrange for a live session on youtube also.....this will be beneficial for many of us who may not be able to attend it due to location issue.
    ·
  • Thanks Forumias for this great initiative. Plz make some provision for video recording. Will miss the event , not in Delhi..
    ·
  • Great initiative by forumias team.
    I can't be there sadly but u guys have fun..
    See u all soon..it's gonna b one big family at LBSNAA
    ·
  • Hey guys, sorry to be missing this! @Neyawn @yoga123 please give a big hug to @crazyphoton for me. He was a teacher in absentia for me (Dronacharya easily comes to mind, but I don't want to lose a thumb yet by calling Gaurav that).
    ·
  • Hey guys, sorry to be missing this! @Neyawn @yoga123 please give a big hug to @crazyphoton for me. He was a teacher in absentia for me (Dronacharya easily comes to mind, but I don't want to lose a thumb yet by calling Gaurav that).

Haha. Gaurav isn't the kind who will take a thumb.

We so wished you came, but we understand your work commitments keep you engaged. We will see you when you are back. We will.
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google