KEYNOTE IAS:ETHICS, INTEGRITY AND APTITUDE
with A. SHEIKH
“we do not feed you with solutions to ethical problems rather we train you how to find the solutions”.
Course duration: 21st Jan-31st March Class timing: 2.30 pm-7 pm (weekends)
For Further enquiry visit us at www.keynoteias.com or call 8826506054
The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

edited June 2016 in Miscellaneous
The event is now over.

Please see the full video here

Please see Gaurav Agarwal's Video

Update begins - at 7PM 28 May

Reporting time: 9:45 AM
The event will be from 9:50 AM - 1 PM. Seating is on first come first serve basis, so please be there on time. We will begin with Toppers Talk at 9:50 AM , so be ready to meet tywin , pulkit, kachra and 25 others from the Forum :-)

See you :-)

As of now, we will record the sessions and indeed put it on youtube :)

Update Ends

I would personally like to invite you to ForumIAS First Community Meet , this Sunday 29th May at 10:30 AM At Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.

Update begins - at 7PM 27 May :

Quick Update -

1. A few hundred people reached out to saying they will be travelling to Delhi from as far as Chennai and Kolkata and Hyderabad and Patna for the meet. Except Gaurav Agarwal, we don't want anyone else to take pains to come over for the meet just for the event . We are grateful you wanted to come.

We will post the video online, and can arrange more such City-wise ForumIAS Meets where successful members from the State can address students. But that's for the future.

3. The reporting time is 9-45 AM for the event. Those who have registered for the event will get this information in an email. Please be on time or else you may not be able to get a good spot or seat.

4. Candidates who will be felicitated, please get keep in touch with Arushi and Shlipi who will be your Point of contact for the event. Please get added to the Whatsapp list. Since they are officers themselves, you can also find them in the Foundation Group and other officers groups.

@masterji get well soon and do come.

Update Ends

This is our first meet, and it is exciting because hundreds of ForumIAS members successful in 2015 have shown interest in coming over.

ForumIAS Superstar crazyphoton Gaurav Agrawal is especially coming for the event from Jaipur :-) He is so humble, you feel bad about yourself when you speak to him.

For those of you preparing for Civils Prelims & Mains

We will be having a session on Preparing for Prelims & Mains where rank-holders will be sharing their preparation strategy with you. It should help you get perspective in your own preparation. The venue is in Old Rajinder Nagar, at Unique Shiksha (Between Karol Bagh & Rajinder Place Metro Station) at 10 AM AM this Sunday , so you are invited.

For those of you who have made it to the list this year

ForumIAS would like to felicitate you. Please get in touch with Arushi ( the essay girl :-) ) or Shilpi @yoga123 on Facebook to register yourself so that we can make arrangements.

So buckle up for the event :-)

Come and meet

@tywin_12 @battletank @india @crazyphoton @GreyMatterRules @masterji @Matrix_Reloaded and @JohnSnow ( You could ask him a thing or two too, he knows things :-) ]

and many more forum members.

Hope to see you!

If you need help, you can reach Shantanu at +91-8800631116
Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
·

Comments

• @masterji @proust @pulkit @mango_dolly You guys need to confirm with Arushi or Shilpi about your plans :-)
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

@masterji @proust @pulkit @mango_dolly You guys need to confirm with Arushi or Shilpi about your plans :-)

Chai samose ki vyavasthaa hai?
    Everybody has a boss and when he orders you for something ..you simply say "K Sir"
    ·
  • Chai Samosa sirf @VIP ke liye hai :tongue:

@VIP Are you coming?
    ·
  • M in :)
    IAS 2015 Rank 13
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

@ masterji @ proust @ pulkit @ mango_dolly You guys need to confirm with Arushi or Shilpi about your plans :-)

Chai samose ki vyavasthaa hai?
    :D :D :D

·
  • yes @Neyawn I am coming .I would , encourage all the forumites to make use of this golden opportunity to meet gaurav sir and toppers of this year, come and lets have fruitful discussion about the examination and beyond.
    Those in and around delhi , should definitely attend this event. Its a great initiative.
    This forum is for the people , by the people and certialy of the people to some extent. :p
    ·
  • VIP said:

yes @ Neyawn I am coming .I would , encourage all the forumites to make use of this golden opportunity to meet gaurav sir and toppers of this year, come and lets have fruitful discussion about the examination and beyond.
    Those in and around delhi , should definitely attend this event. Its a great initiative.
    This forum is for the people , by the people and certainly
    of the people to some extent. :p

:o :o :o
    ·
  • I am also in.....:)
    CSE 2013 - Mains out CSE 2014 - DANIPS CSE 2015 - Rank 247

·
  • I am also in.....:)

Samrat Ashok! :-)
    ·
  • @JohnSnow ? You are supposed to be in Delhi!
    ·
  • okay sinha sahab :) i am so in
    ·
  • @Neyawn sir are you streaming these events live? Or any QnA session on hangout/skype with toppers? Or recording the videos and putting it up on YT?

+ @DrKingSchultz We will try to do that too :-)

Why dont you guys come? :-(
    ·
  • Wow. Nice opportunity.
    Enjoy the hard work.
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

@masterji @proust @pulkit @mango_dolly You guys need to confirm with Arushi or Shilpi about your plans :-)

Thanks Sir ! Like I said on phone this morning .. I will try my best !

BTW, great initiative by ForumIAS !
    Indian Revenue Service
    मंगल भवन अमंगल हारी, द्रवहु सुदसरथ अजर बिहारी ||
    ·

• Forumias has become the one stop solution for every need of aspirants. Thanks @ForumIAS Thanks @Neyawn sirjii.
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • @Neyawn
    Please make some provision for recording the session and uploading it on youtube.
    It would immensely benefit those who cannot attend.
    Thank you. :)

+1
    ·
  • Could you possibly share videos of these interactions for the benefit of aspirants preparing outside Delhi?
    ·
  • Hi from the essay girl! :) For all those who want to confirm get in touch with me or Shilpi! Hope to see you guys! It will be helpful in your prep and fun all at once! :)
    ·
  • nice initiative ... a big morale booster for civil servants and would-be civil servants....
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    I wish I could be there
    Koi IRTS h kya ticket Kara do yaar,
    Please middle seat mat karana I would appreciate u if it will side lower

& very good initiative forumias
    Its very gudgudi feeling :p to think about the event
    I hope I would be there may be next year the 92 FC & 2nd of forum

Last a big apologize from my side to @crazyphoton sir for all the misbehavior of our forumites bros./sis. To u
    U r an unbelievable genuine so u r beyond ppls mind

Best wishes to all toppers

Keep rocking this event B)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google