ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Are you joining Pawan Kumar's test series starting June 19? Review plz.

Kindly review the test series by Pawan Kumar sir.
·

Comments

• Is it online
    ·
  • Yes.
    IMG_20160524_155742.jpg
    906 x 1280 - 134K
    ·
  • I think lukman is good for pubad
    Sarvejana Sukhino Bhavanthu
    ·
  • which one is best lumaan or Pawan ias. Last year i joined lukmaan. although lukmaan sir had good discussion sessions but framed questions are not easily understandable and most of the time are tricky one especially in paper 1.

Plzz share feedback of pawan-ias as i am curious to know about its framed question quality as compare to lukmaan ias and discussion of tests.

Fees of pawan ias for online test series is 20000/ which is too much for just 11 tests. is it worthy to join such a costly test series?
    Is Lukmaan ias way ahead than pawan ias in terms of quality and cost - benefit ratio??.
    ·
  • which one is best lumaan or Pawan ias. Last year i joined lukmaan. although lukmaan sir had good discussion sessions but framed questions are not easily understandable and most of the time are tricky one especially in paper 1.

Plzz share feedback of pawan-ias as i am curious to know about its framed question quality as compare to lukmaan ias and discussion of tests.

Fees of pawan ias for online test series is 20000/ which is too much for just 11 tests. is it worthy to join such a costly test series?
    Is Lukmaan ias way ahead than pawan ias in terms of quality and cost - benefit ratio??.
    ·
  • Dear Friends,

I want to sale Public Administration Books

All books of Mohit Bhattacharya
    Laxmikant
    Aribam books
    Sharma and Sadana
    Indian Administration- S R Maheswari
    Spectrum Pub Ad I

Compliment-
    Pawan Kumar Notes
    Vajiram Notes

Price- 50% of the MRP

Contact me
    ·
  • I mailed same question to Ashish Tiwari (AIR-06).Let me get his response. What other options available?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google