ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Shabbir's essay class people pl. post marks

I was in shabbir's essay class batch1
my test series scores were
test1 - 65/125
test2- 150/250
test3- 130/250
however in mains 2015 my score is 101/250
pl share ur marks if u attended his class and did u follow what he told?.specially about limiting dimensions to 3...I have seen people who got 141 and above 135 have said that they discussed the topics with as many dimensions as possible it sounded not inline with whatever approach I was following..and scores above 120 do explain ur approach.
·

Comments

• I was in shabbir's essay class batch1
    my test series scores were
    test1 - 65/125
    test2- 150/250
    test3- 130/250
    however in mains 2015 my score is 101/250
    pl share ur marks if u attended his class and did u follow what he told?.specially about limiting dimensions to 3...I have seen people who got 141 and above 135 have said that they discussed the topics with as many dimensions as possible it sounded not inline with whatever approach I was following..and scores above 120 do explain ur approach.

Got 125, used the insights given by sir extensively though writing a thesis was problematic for me since the begining. Wrote fast but steady wins the race and dreams.
    ·
    More than 3 dimensions
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google