MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Interview with CSE-2015 RANK 60 - 1st Attempt, Sociology Optional, Detailed Strategy

edited May 2016 in Featured
Hello Everyone,
We have conducted an interview with Atul Vats who has secured Rank 60 in the Civil Services Examination, 2015.
He has been associated with forumias since the last 1 year and has been an active participant throughout. His ForumIAS username is @battletank .

We congratulate him once again and wish him all the best for his life as an officer :)

The link for the interviews transcript is given below:
http://forumias.com/portal/rank-60-atul-vats-1st-attempt-sociology-optional-detailed-gs-and-optional-strategy/

We hope this interview would be helpful for all the future aspirants.

P.S: You can also tag him on the forum and ask him questions relating to exam preparation, experience and strategy.

Comments

• Congrats @battletank :)
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
  • edited May 2016
    Khush naseeb hain wo jinko hai mili ye bahaar zinadi se... :) hope the supermod doesn't mind
    @Neyawn sir :p @battletank sir ,apke jitni rank to shayad state mein bhi na aa paye meri. :'( . :'(
  • @Neyawn sir aapki kya rank hai ?
    Karma - the Panacea
  • @Neyawn sir aapki kya rank hai ?

Meri koi rank nahi hai bhai!
  • Congrats man
  • Heartiest Congratulations. Very informative and detailed interview. Thanks.
    Enjoy the hard work.
  • Congratulations.
  • @battletank sources for paper 2, sociology
    Ahista chal ae jindagi abhi, kai karz chukana baki hai.
  • edited May 2016
    Congratulations
    Ahista chal ae jindagi abhi, kai karz chukana baki hai.
  • Neyawn said:

@Neyawn sir aapki kya rank hai ?

Are you already in service ?

Karma - the Panacea
  • Neyawn said:

Ha bhai,he has been one of the toppers last year.ye supermod ka role to isliye ki neyawn sir forum ko apne dil o dimak me basa chuke hain.
    Neyawn sir,kuch galat bola to uske liye muafi huzoor
  • edited May 2016

Neyawn said:

@Neyawn sir which service are u in???
  • Neyawn said:

Ha bhai,he has been one of the toppers last year.ye supermod ka role to isliye ki neyawn sir forum ko apne dil o dimak me basa chuke hain.
    Okz. Thanks @ashishwinstonzaidi brother.
    And thanks @Neyawn bhai for being a member here despite getting selected and helping all aspirants here. :)

Karma - the Panacea
  • edited May 2016

Neyawn said:

And thanks @Neyawn bhai for being a member here despite getting selected and helping all aspirants here. :)

I am neither in service nor a rankholder. I had my tryst with the Civils, and its kind of over Shukla ji :-)

And there are indeed tons of members here who are selected and helping aspirants.
  • edited May 2016
    ^^ sorry sir.maine jo galti kari uske liye ap mujhe please kshama kariyega sir.i am really sorry.i did not mean to hurt you.pata nahin mujhe aisa laga tha.shayad main jab regular nahin tha forum pe,last year,to maine shayad kahin padha tha apka naam.par meri nazaron ki galti se maine aisa likha.i didnt mean to hurt u in any way,believe me sir.hope u wud forgive.
    To err is human,to forgive divine.
  • Neyawn said:

Neyawn said:

I am neither in service nor a rankholder. I had my tryst with the Civils, and its kind of over Shukla ji :-)

And there are indeed tons of members here who are selected and helping aspirants.
    @Neyawn sir, you should write a blog on Civils preparation. Rank or no rank, aspirants look up to you for your guidance. o:)
  • @battletank I'm so honored bro :o o:) ...U deserved it and u done it .. A HEARTLY ALL THE BESTTT to U for ur future life endeavors !!.. :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
  • @battletank sociology strategy thoda sa Aur elaborate karke batayie pls
  • cupcake said:

Neyawn said:

Neyawn said:

@Neyawn sir, you should write a blog on Civils preparation. Rank or no rank, aspirants look up to you for your guidance. o:)
    +1

Karma - the Panacea
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog