NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

IMS Notes Plus Standard Books

Hi All,

I bought 17 IMS booklets three months back but now due to paucity of time I have decided to drop Mathematics Optional and hence would like to sell it at reasonable price.

I also few standard books of mathematics P1 and P2.

If anyone is interested, please pm.
·

Comments

• how much is the cost dude...
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Check ur inbox
    ·
  • Hi. I am ready to buy the materials please mail me @rajeev065111@gmail.com
    ·
  • Hi..I'm interested in purchasing the books. Please inbox me the price ASAP.
    Thanx :)
    ·
  • Hii all.. I'm from Bangalore.. Self preparing.. I bought IMS materials from Atul Photostat (got couriered).. But i got just 14booklets. And no booklet material for ode, pde, vector analysis, real analysis, complex analysis.

Have i got cheated? Or only material is available for other topics ??

Please do reply!! I'm new n started preparing this year. Help !!
    TYIA
    ·
  • IMS provides material for all the topics in maths optional. Though their DnS and MFD material is useless.
    ·
  • Can someone enlist the booklets that IMS provided ? It will be helpful for those who are planning to buy from photocopy shops..
    ·
  • Can you plz msg me about the price of this material
    ·
  • RK4U said:

IMS provides material for all the topics in maths optional. Though their DnS and MFD material is useless.

Yes you are right.
    What source you referred for dns and mfd ???
    @RK4U
    ·
  • Please reply... if anybody is preparing for Mathematics optional from Bangalore..!!

·
  • soo said:

RK4U said:

IMS provides material for all the topics in maths optional. Though their DnS and MFD material is useless.

Yes you are right.
    What source you referred for dns and mfd ???
    @RK4U
    I haven't prepared them extensively yet but seems like Krishna is the only choice we have especially for dns.
    ·
  • article19 said:

Please reply... if anybody is preparing for Mathematics optional from Bangalore..!!

I'm preparing. Contact me on +919611119445
    ·
  • I have almost all the standard books for mathematics P1 and P2. And also all the IMS notes for all topics.
    I wish to sell them. If anyone is interested, contact me at 8130117425.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google