Registration : Open Test by ForumIAS – May 24 | Online + Offline FEW DAYS BEFORE THE PRELIMS by CSE Rank 373 : SURYAWANSHI MAYUR
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Last Lap Current Affairs for Prelims 2018           (2) Science and Technology for Mains 2018 & Prelims 2019
(3) Comprehensive module for Ancient, Medieval, Modern History - Pre+Mains    (4) Concepts + latest developments in Environment/Ecology (Pre & Mains)
(5) Class 6-12 NCERT Summary for all the Subjects -Mains 18 & Prelims 19     (6) Important Topics for Mains GS Paper 2 and 3
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

{CSEJUSTICE Movement} Protest on 19th May@12:00PM. Please join us to write history.

***ENDGAME IS HERE***19 MAY 12 NOON***

215 days of long haul of 100s of unrelated people on ground and otherwise bound by a common phenomenon adorned in style by our gladiators Raghav, Sarabjeet & Surendra with the most powerful tool, fast unto death.All comes down to one moment, the 19th of MAY 2016, THURSDAY.We either heal as a team or crumble..be a part of this historic struggle to crescent to our goal.join us in redeeming that pledge we made.

Under the auspices of Akhila Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad ABVP, team CSEJUSTICE has organised massive protest on 19th May, near UPSC.

Venue: UPSC
Time: 12 noon
Date: 19 MAY 2016
Nearest Metro : Khan Market

Strike & strike at the root of the withering tree, the branches will fall by themselves

Comments

• Okay what is this protest for?
    What I cannot do:
    Spell "Antecedent".

What I can do:
    Crack CSE.
  • Write history? Is it about answr writing practice?
  • i am willing to join if you ask them to reintroduce csat...i will join the hunger fast unto death
    the only hurdle between you and success is lack of genuine belief
  • What is the purpose of this protest?
  • edited May 2016
    sudhar jao.
  • I bill death u,if u fast.unto dis last
  • bhai kyu kar rhe ho protest
  • if you are going to write history,please use good quality pages and font. Fonts of bipan chandra's book and that of spectrum's suck!!
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog