MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Can I shift to math at this last moment?

Hey bros, I had my optional as geo which has been badly butchered. Can I shift to math and expect decent marks(by this year's standard 240?) I'm willing to dedicate a lot of my time to Math as most of my GS prep is done anyway. Please help me out
·

Comments

• What would actually help is please give me maths marks of people who have prepared for 6-7 months. It would mightily help in making a decision
    ·
  • Brother physics experience i have shared on physics thread ..take a look
    ·
  • You would be lucky to be in Geo.Just bcoz Go got butchered this year it will always be the same.Taking maths in the last 2 months will only get you nearly around 150-170(if you are great at it).There is a lot of scaling around 0.6- 0.67 (it varies).So stick with Geo.
    ·
  • Dude frankly speaking Time has slipped away for taking up Maths, even zealously...
    use the same zeal in Geo...

please think before making hasty decision... but make a quick decision asap :D
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -2 Mains-2 Interview - 0
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google