MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Special whatsapp group for smart discussion ( Current Affairs , important topics ) for CSP 2016

Dear Friends , we have formed a " Special Discussion whatsapp Group " for CSP 2016 , where we will be discussing exam related stuffs in a much smarter way as time is very less . Current Issues ( month wise ) from august to june will be discussed along with important prelim centric questions . Discussion will be matured and fast ( as time will be allocated and topics will be decided at least 3 - 4 days before each discussion ) so that everyone come with some knowledge and participate in the discussion . This Thursday we are going to discuss important prelim centric current affairs of the month Feb 2016 . Interest people can join the group .
Those who want to join just ping to 8908659318 ( whatsapp number )
·

Comments

• good...join me
    ·
  • --Invasive species of snowflake coral discovered off coast of Thiruvananthapuram
    -- Union Government reserves 33% posts of women constables in CAPFs
    -- Jharkhand first state to sign MoU with Centre for power scheme UDAY = Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojna (UDAY) for financial restructuring of debt of power distribution companies.
    -- Union Government launches Ganga Gram Yojana
    -- Union Cabinet gives nod to MoU with Bangladesh for operation of traditional haats = What are Border Haats
    -- NAYI MANZIL SCHEME
    -- TRANSPORT AND ROAD SAFETY BILL, 2015
    -- NATGRID
    -- India’s indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas participated in the Bahrain International Air Show 2016 recently. This was the first appearance of Tejas at a foreign air show.  LCA Tejas has not been inducted into the IAF yet.
    -- ZIKA VIRUS
    -- SPACE PARKS: ISRO = The Indian space agency will open a 100-acre Space Park in Bangalore where private industry players would be allowed to set up facilities to make subsystems and components for satellites.
    -- canSAR DATABASE

-- NANO TECHNOLOGY AND SUPERBUGS
    -- HYDROGEN BOMB = Why in news? North Korea announced on January 6 that it had successfully tested a hydrogen bomb.
    -- HVDC TECHNOLOGY
    -- CLOUD COMPUTING AND BIG DATA
    -- HISAR CENTRE SECOND INSTITUTE TO CLONE BUFFALO = cloned calf called ‘HISAR GOURAV’.
    -- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
    -- 103rd Indian Science congress in Mysuru was organized with the focal theme ‘Science and Technology for Indigenous Development in India’.
    -- NATIONAL SECURITY DOCTRINE = In the aftermath of Pathankot attacks experts are of views that there is an imminent need for National Security Doctrine.
    -- PATHANKOT ATTACK
    -- COOPERATIOON IN CYBERSECURITY
    -- Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In)
    -- INTERNATIONAL SOLAR ALLIANCE (ISA)
    -- BHARAT STAGE VI NORMS BY 2020
    -- BHARAT INNOVATION FUND
    -- BIODIVERSITY DATABASE FOR URBAN INDIA
    -- PANEL TO SUGGEST MEASURES FOR THE REVAMP OF CBFC
    -- INDIA RANKED 76TH IN CPI 2015
    -- NATIONAL AWARD ON E-GOVERNANCE
    -- RIVER INFORMATION SYSTEM = facilitate safe and accurate navigation on National Waterway – 1 on the Ganges River.
    -- GOVERNMENT TO RELAX MINING LEASE TRANSFER RULES (MMRDA BILL) = This will help a lot of mines to come into production, which were earlier held up because the original lease holder had difficulties in developing them and could not transfer to others.
    -- KILKARI PROJECT = This service will deliver weekly messages to families about pregnancy, family planning, nutrition, childbirth and maternal and child care.
    -- KERALA LIQUOR PROHIBITION POLICY- SUPREME COURT VERDICT
    -- NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (NDC) TO BE SCRAPPED
    -- MERGING OF MOIA WITH MEA
    -- WORLD DEVELOPMENT REPORT 2016
    -- WEST ASIAN CRISIS DEEPENS BETWEEN IRAN AND SAUDI ARABIA
    -- 4TH INDIA-AFRICA HYDROCARBONS CONFERENCE (IAHC)
    -- MAURITIUS TO EXCLUSIVELY OFFER BIO FARMING TECHNOLOGY TO INDIA
    -- BREXIT
    -- INDIA TO BUILD A SATELLITE STATION IN VIETNAM
    -- FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
    -- STARTUP INDIA PROGRAMME
    -- STAND UP INDIA SCHEME
    -- PRADHAN MANTRI FASAL BEEMA YOJNA
    -- RECENT MEASURES TO BOOST SEZS
    -- EASWAR PANEL
    -- IMF REFORMS
    -- INDEX OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
    -- GLOBAL TALENT COMPETITIVENESS INDEX
    -- DEVALUATION OF CHINESE YUAN

Our topics of last discussion ( Jan 2016 current affairs )
    ·
  • Our topics of last discussion ( Jan 2016 current affairs )
    ·
  • Hope in the next Thursday we will discuss the current affairs of Feb 16 ...in a much better way
    ·
  • Those who have not joined our Special Discussion Group ( on whatsapp ) meant for quick and smart revision , plz join by pinging to whatsapp no. 8908659318 .
    Our next discussion on this coming Thursday at 9 pm on all important prelim centric Current Affairs of Feb 2016 .
    ·
  • Requesting all , who are pinging for group membership , to send yr name along with the message ....for future use in the group only
    ·
  • Plz add no 8984669531
    ·
  • Plz add no 949049241
    never underestimate
    ·
  • Guys we have formed a new whatsapp group " UPSC MCQ EXPRESS " , for discussing all previous yr UPSC PT questions ...from 1979 . Also discussion on 2 yrs of questions , 1979 , 1980 , has been finished very effectively. Rest of the yrs we will covered . Interested students can join our group by pinging the whatsapp no. 8908659318 .
    ·
  • Add me 8506997380
    ·
  • debajyoti said:

Guys we have formed a new whatsapp group " UPSC MCQ EXPRESS " , for discussing all previous yr UPSC PT questions ...from 1979 . Also discussion on 2 yrs of questions , 1979 , 1980 , has been finished very effectively. Rest of the yrs we will covered . Interested students can join our group by pinging the whatsapp no. 8908659318 .

good initiative...

·
  • Thanks
    ·
  • plz add 8281542907
    ·
  • Add me 9725691788
    ·
  • add me 9097779618
    ·
  • add me 9495546468
    ·
  • Add me 8506906440
    ·
  • add me 7023024573
    ·
  • add me 9867178828
    ·
  • add me plz.. 9440624086
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google