MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Please Post your Sociology Marks in CSE 2015

Hey guys,

Please post your sociology marks here and what you expected. In my opinion this year they have given very less marks. Lets find out.
Ahista chal ae jindagi abhi, kai karz chukana baki hai.
·

Comments

• I got
    Paper 1 - 112
    Paper 2 - 88

My paper 1 was awesome. I was expecting >140 and in paper 2 100-120
    ·
  • Paper 1 - 109
    Paper 2 - 112

Was expecting better in both. :neutral:
    CSE 2015. Got in.

CSE 2016. Hopefully, the hallowed All India Services.
    ·
  • Paper 1 - 109
    Paper 2 - 112

Was expecting better in both. :neutral:

I have 355 in GS and 131 in Essay, PT-143. PT and Socio ensured that I did not find my name in the merit list :neutral:

·
  • Paper 1 - 113
    Paper 2 - 127

Expected more in Paper 1. Last year, I got 127 in Paper 1 and 119 in Paper 2.
    ·
  • P1 101
    P2 119
    ·
  • Paper 1 - 118
    Paper 2 - 102

Studied hardly for even a month. Went completely blackout while writing answers. Left around 40-50 marks in both. Looks there was very lenient marking.
    It's not over until i win!!
    ·
  • 102 n 111
    ·
  • within expectation
    ·
  • 111 + 126 = 237
    ·
  • 116+105=221
    Was expecting 230-250
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • TDH said:

Paper 1 - 118
    Paper 2 - 102

Studied hardly for even a month. Went completely blackout while writing answers. Left around 40-50 marks in both. Looks there was very lenient marking.

Attempt - 500/500
    Study period - 4 years, rigourous.
    Half-hearted, half-preparation first attempt score - 296.
    Current status - lower than novices.
    Life - Unfair.

A big FU to UPSC and a bigger FU to socio.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • 120+101
    ·
  • TDH said:

Paper 1 - 118
    Paper 2 - 102

Attempt - 500/500
    Life - Unfair.

.... same thing with a friend of mine ... the more he studied in socio, the less marks he got every year ... finally last attempt hai uska, can't risk changing his optional now ... there is no pattern to socio marks ... very arbitrarily given

what about you ? Are you thinking of switching the optional ? ... even i want to ... .. but i'm not sure ki 3 months mein kaunsa optional cover hoga

·
  • mein kya bolu
    p1: 58 (how come)
    p2: 94
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
    ·
  • ab koi mere ko strategy bta do :D >:) o:)
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    ·
  • P1: 97
    P2:107
    Left questions for more than 50 marks combined. More than expected,especially paper2
    ·
  • TDH said:

Paper 1 - 118
    Paper 2 - 102

Attempt - 500/500
    Life - Unfair.

.... same thing with a friend of mine ... the more he studied in socio, the less marks he got every year ... finally last attempt hai uska, can't risk changing his optional now ... there is no pattern to socio marks ... very arbitrarily given

what about you ? Are you thinking of switching the optional ? ... even i want to ... .. but i'm not sure ki 3 months mein kaunsa optional cover hoga

I can't go back to it after saying FU, can I? :wink:

But if you are thinking of changing now I suppose it's better to skip 2016 or continue with socio.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • ^^^ lol

... i'm thinking of law or management .... but they both have humongous syllabus so it would mean skipping this year... i don't want to pick up any other humanities subject .... what about you ? zeroed in on anything ?
    ·
  • 108 & 93 missed mains by 32 marks..
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
    ·
  • @

TDH said:

Paper 1 - 118
    Paper 2 - 102

Attempt - 500/500
    Life - Unfair.

@Jaime_Lannister hard luck bro. :| :/
    ·
  • Does anyone know how much rank 7 rank 11 n other toppers got in socio?
    ·
  • 108+106.last year same total 113+101
    ·
  • @it
    itachi said:

mein kya bolu
    p1: 58 (how come)
    p2: 94

@itachi how come you get this low!! :o :o
    ·
  • itachi said:

ab koi mere ko strategy bta do :D >:) o:)

Ur score in socio was better last year afaik.. Correct if I am wrong

Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
    ·
  • @Jaime_Lannister bhai mere ko btao mein kya kru
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google