Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Job After Graduation

I have completed my graduation. (B.Tech in computer science)
now want to do a job. please suggest me what should I do?
·

Comments

• Hey i have done masters in history!!! Cant find any suitable job!!! Any idea on what job i could possibly get!??
    PS- dnt want to go for teaching!!!
    ·
  • You have completed your btech now you have a lot of options..Firstly choose youb want to for Govt jobs or private jobs

Going for private jobs: You are from cs branch than there are many software companies are waiting for you.Directly apply for the jobs or you can go for some programming course.

Going for govt jobs: get a govt jobs is not easy because there is a tough competition now days.but if you will work hard you will get.there are many reputed govt jobs i.e. SSC CGL,Railway Jobs,bank jobs.

now choice is yours
    For Railway jobs follow this
    https://scoop.eduncle.com/railway-recruitment-board-notification/
    ·
  • @archsin With a Master’s in History, you could be hired to work for a consulting firm, which specializes in offering strategic and operational support to clients. You may be required to work long hours researching policies, results, and implementing ideas.
    ·
  • Thanks @shivangi34 for the help
    ·
  • @archsin With a Master’s in History, you could be hired to work for a consulting firm, which specializes in offering strategic and operational support to clients. You may be required to work long hours researching policies, results, and implementing ideas.

Thank u so much!!!
    Jst another favour...do u knw abt any vacancy??? Im not frm delhi..n has no one to consult with!!!
    ·
  • archsin said:

Hey i have done masters in history!!! Cant find any suitable job!!! Any idea on what job i could possibly get!??

Try some editorial jobs. Publishing is a decent industry to get into.
    Don't sweat the small stuff... and it's all small stuff.
    ·
  • Madhavii said:

archsin said:

Hey i have done masters in history!!! Cant find any suitable job!!! Any idea on what job i could possibly get!??

Try some editorial jobs. Publishing is a decent industry to get into.
    Thnk u all fr help!! Will definitely try them out!!!
    ·
  • @archsin Upload your resume at Indeed ,Or you can also upload your resume at different websites , There you will find suitable jobs ,Apply for them.
    ·
  • @shivangi34 thnk u very very much for the help i ws seeking fr so long!!!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog