MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Successful candidates with public Administration optional CSE 2015

Please share your rank to do away with the fear that has been grappling many aspirants. Or is nobody within top 100? Is the continuum of endangered status for this optional still this year also..
Come on. Sharing is caring :|

Comments

• Are bhai... Ashish Tiwari rank 6 is from pub ad... Don't think like this yaar
  • That
    liverpool said:

Are bhai... Ashish Tiwari rank 6 is from pub ad... Don't think like this yaar

Yaar,That is good to hear. Seems like few more are in top 100. Share more if you know.
  • sunindrak said:

That

liverpool said:

Yaar,That is good to hear. Seems like few more are in top 100. Share more if you know.
    Bhai bilkul bhi darne ki jaroorat nahi hai.. It's a gud optional..
  • liverpool said:

sunindrak said:

That

liverpool said:

Bhai bilkul bhi darne ki jaroorat nahi hai.. It's a gud optional..
    Thanks bro for the reassuance. Yeah, it is a good optional. Let's hope for the best.
  • Public Administration has done very well. Below mentioned are the confirmed successful candidates with Pubad optional in TOP 100.

AIR 06 - Ashish Tiwari
    AIR 21 - Shalini Duhan
    AIR 36 - Abhinav Goel
    AIR 73 - Vishal Singh
    AIR 81 - Anupam Mishra
    AIR 87 - Mukul Gupta.
  • @liverpool what's your optional bro ??
    Karma - the Panacea
  • @liverpool what's your optional bro ??

Mine is also pub ad :D
  • liverpool said:

@liverpool what's your optional bro ??

Hahaha.....
    Apne 6th ranker friend se strategy pooch kar post karo bhai. Thoda punya kamao taaki next year pub ad ka graph aur upar jaaye ;)
    Karma - the Panacea
  • liverpool said:

Hahaha.....
    Apne 6th ranker friend se strategy pooch kar post karo bhai. Thoda punya kamao taaki next year pub ad ka graph aur upar jaaye ;)
    +1
  • liverpool said:

Hahaha.....
    +1
    It all depends on execution bhai... Most people know but they don't execute their plans... Waise I have asked him to upload his notes of pub ad...
  • Get some info on hidden syllabus. That is what caused me the setback. Had to leave 70 marks questions in Paper 1.
  • edited May 2016
    I agree. Nd thanks for notes.
    But brother there's something definitly different in his strategy that he could secure this rank. Pls ask him to right his strategy or you do it on his behalf for the betterment of all.

@liverpool
    Karma - the Panacea
  • liverpool said:

Hahaha.....
    Yeah. Bro. If he is your friend, pliz ask him the strategy and share it.
  • liverpool said:

liverpool said:

Hahaha.....
    +1
    It all depends on execution bhai... Most people know but they don't execute their plans... Waise I have asked him to upload his notes of pub ad...
    Bhai, could you ask him to upload his answer copies/ practice answers. I think key to success lies in presentation and approach to the question. His answers will help a lot.
  • Sure brothers!!! ... Let him enjoy the moments... He will start sharing his strategies and planning for pub ad very soon...
  • I have already asked him... Mujhe bhi utni hi jaroorat hai jitni aap logo ko.. :D
    Screenshot_2016-05-12-18-09-59_com.whatsapp.png
    1080 x 1920 - 587K
  • Rank 283 Pub Ad - Ravindra Khatale
  • edited May 2016
    liverpool said:

I have already asked him... Mujhe bhi utni hi jaroorat hai jitni aap logo ko.. :D

hi @liverpool it was his which attempt? Is he already in service?
    कर्मणयेवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
  • liverpool said:

I have already asked him... Mujhe bhi utni hi jaroorat hai jitni aap logo ko.. :D

OK bro! Let him savor his success. It is good he is your friend. After all it is good to see pub ad ppl among top slots. Waiting for his strategy and some sample answers. :|
  • Habermas said:

Rank 283 Pub Ad - Ravindra Khatale

Pliz upload some sample answers.
  • amateur2 said:

liverpool said:

It was his second attempt... Last year he scored 616 marks in mains...
  • sunindrak said:

liverpool said:

OK bro! Let him savor his success. It is good he is your friend. After all it is good to see pub ad ppl among top slots. Waiting for his strategy and some sample answers. :|
    Yesss.. After all we have to sail through... :wink:
  • Rank 666 pub ad
  • Rank 666 pub ad

1 st attempt
  • Rank 666 pub ad

1 st attempt
    Congrats bro!!! Tell is how much you score in Pub Ad after the marks are published and of course share your journey through Pub Ad.
  • liverpool said:

sunindrak said:

liverpool said:

Yesss.. After all we have to sail through... :wink:
    Yes bro. Let us sail through together through our hard work and synergy.
  • liverpool said:

amateur2 said:

liverpool said:

oh great achievement. As I could see in his facebook page. He was working in IOCL and a passout of NIT Jamshedpur. Please do ask him to elaborate his strategy for Pub Ad. Its been a long time for Pub Ad to see someone within top 10.
    कर्मणयेवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
  • VikasAAA said:

Public Administration has done very well. Below mentioned are the confirmed successful candidates with Pubad optional in TOP 100.

AIR 06 - Ashish Tiwari
    AIR 21 - Shalini Duhan
    AIR 36 - Abhinav Goel
    AIR 73 - Vishal Singh
    AIR 81 - Anupam Mishra
    AIR 87 - Mukul Gupta.

AIR-85- Alankrita Pandey is also from PubAd
  • amateur2 said:

liverpool said:

amateur2 said:

liverpool said:

oh great achievement. As I could see in his facebook page. He was working in IOCL and a passout of NIT Jamshedpur. Please do ask him to elaborate his strategy for Pub Ad. Its been a long time for Pub Ad to see someone within top 10.
    Yeah!!! He is my college mate... All are proud of him... Off course he will do very soon... Till then we should focus on prelims... It's a big gamble now...
  • Rank 812
    2nd attempt
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog