MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

CSE-2015 : Public Administration selected candidates

Congratulations to all those made into the list. :)
Please share your rank and strategies.
Karma - the Panacea

Comments

• Koi to hoga.. :0
  • Rank 666 1 st attempt pub ad
  • Rank 666 1 st attempt pub ad

Congratulations...!
    Please share your strategy,booklist,answers and everything so that other aspirants get benefited.
  • @supermamretrns @mango_dolly @Matrix_Reloaded @pkpk @aandha @JohnSnow @victor 24 @CDK
    Congratulations :) to all of you and all others whom i dont know have cleared with pub ad.
    Please share your strategy and what you guys/girls think about the future strategy for pub ad.
    Mango bhai sorry for asking again :#
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Will share detailed strategy/sample test papers etc. Let's wait for few more days. Marks will tell us whether our own strategies were good or not. :-)
    IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
  • I will scan my test copies and upload in some blog and will share the link.

Strategy has been simple and straighforward. Read nothing for new course, read basic books. But practice answer writing a lot through test series. Will write a detailed strategy, dont worry this Jon Snow hasn't ended his watch here.
    IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
  • Thank you @JohnSnow bhai. Will wait for your uploads.
    JohnSnow said:

I will scan my test copies and upload in some blog and will share the link.

Strategy has been simple and straighforward. Read nothing for new course, read basic books. But practice answer writing a lot through test series. Will write a detailed strategy, dont worry this Jon Snow hasn't ended his watch here.

Are you sure ??? I mean didnt you cover that new/hidden syllabus ??

Karma - the Panacea
  • @supermamretrns @mango_dolly @Matrix_Reloaded @pkpk @aandha @JohnSnow @victor 24 @CDK
    Congratulations :) to all of you and all others whom i dont know have cleared with pub ad.
    Please share your strategy and what you guys/girls think about the future strategy for pub ad.

One more thing --- please share your pub ad score too, once it is out.
    Thanks to all.
    Karma - the Panacea

One more thing --- please share your pub ad score too, once it is out.
    Thanks to all.
    Yes plz scores.
  • Will sure do i would like to help in any way i can
  • Thank You!. As @JohnSnow said, let the marks be out. I'll share my preparation strategy in detail post that. :)
  • JohnSnow said:

I will scan my test copies and upload in some blog and will share the link.

Congrats bro.. plz share ur srategy..to bring AChhe Din for Public ad.
  • edited May 2016
    john snow waiting for ur guidance
  • Pubad has done very well. Below mentioned are the confirmed successful candidates in TOP 100 with Pubad.

AIR 06, 21, 36, 73, 81 & 87.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog