MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

How to do Economy(Indian and International) current affairs for GS?

I am from a non economics background and I have always had problems with Economy during CSE prep.
In each sentence I can find some technical words/jargon of economy which I don't know about !
And static course is still ok, I can do it with time,but how to do Economy current affairs?
For everything related to current affairs in economy,new complex economic terms are used and I don't know anything about them.
Without economics teacher it is difficult to do economy current affairs,I can't understand them,I have to google a lot to understand stuff and there too,everything is explained in technical terms as if I am an economics genius !
Mrunal was my savior earlier but now his site is virtually dead and I am left with nothing.
How to do economy then ?
Where can I understand economy current affairs in layman language with examples without technical terms ?
Vision IAS current affair economy section is largely incomprehensible.
what to do,please help
·

Comments

• Parth7 said:

I am from a non economics background and I have always had problems with Economy during CSE prep.
    In each sentence I can find some technical words/jargon of economy which I don't know about !
    And static course is still ok, I can do it with time,but how to do Economy current affairs?
    For everything related to current affairs in economy,new complex economic terms are used and I don't know anything about them.
    Without economics teacher it is difficult to do economy current affairs,I can't understand them,I have to google a lot to understand stuff and there too,everything is explained in technical terms as if I am an economics genius !
    Mrunal was my savior earlier but now his site is virtually dead and I am left with nothing.
    How to do economy then ?
    Where can I understand economy current affairs in layman language with examples without technical terms ?
    Vision IAS current affair economy section is largely incomprehensible.
    what to do,please help

+1
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google