How to do Economy(Indian and International) current affairs for GS?

I am from a non economics background and I have always had problems with Economy during CSE prep.
In each sentence I can find some technical words/jargon of economy which I don't know about !
And static course is still ok, I can do it with time,but how to do Economy current affairs?
For everything related to current affairs in economy,new complex economic terms are used and I don't know anything about them.
Without economics teacher it is difficult to do economy current affairs,I can't understand them,I have to google a lot to understand stuff and there too,everything is explained in technical terms as if I am an economics genius !
Mrunal was my savior earlier but now his site is virtually dead and I am left with nothing.
How to do economy then ?
Where can I understand economy current affairs in layman language with examples without technical terms ?
Vision IAS current affair economy section is largely incomprehensible.
what to do,please help

Comments

• Parth7 said:

I am from a non economics background and I have always had problems with Economy during CSE prep.
    In each sentence I can find some technical words/jargon of economy which I don't know about !
    And static course is still ok, I can do it with time,but how to do Economy current affairs?
    For everything related to current affairs in economy,new complex economic terms are used and I don't know anything about them.
    Without economics teacher it is difficult to do economy current affairs,I can't understand them,I have to google a lot to understand stuff and there too,everything is explained in technical terms as if I am an economics genius !
    Mrunal was my savior earlier but now his site is virtually dead and I am left with nothing.
    How to do economy then ?
    Where can I understand economy current affairs in layman language with examples without technical terms ?
    Vision IAS current affair economy section is largely incomprehensible.
    what to do,please help

+1
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog