ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Career in SSC After Graduation

Hello, I am preparing for BAnk & SSC Exams, But i don't have good marks in my Graduation. I have secured only 67%.
Is there any chances of selection in SSC or Bank??
If no, then what should i do to get a good job in The Indian Government. :(
·

Comments

• Hello, I am preparing for BAnk & SSC Exams.. I have secured only 67%.
    :(

Yes. No hurdle because of your scores.
    ·
  • Hello, I am preparing for BAnk & SSC Exams, But i don't have good marks in my Graduation. I have secured only 67%.
    If no, then what should i do to get a good job in The Indian Government. :(

67% is good enough mate.... certainly u dont have to worry. SSC and banks rarely focus on graduation marks.
    ·
  • I have 50% in graduation and I got in to central excise
    ·
  • I have 50% in graduation and I got in to central excise

Hi ..please throw some light on how to prepare Quant for both Tier 1 and 2 ...2015 i gave but managed only 120 marks...with an accuracy of 80 percent ...which book to follow , how to solve whole maths paper in 2 hours with atleast 85 percent accuracy etc...would be of great help... Thanks
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
    ·
  • @neeta sharma there is no issue you can go for any Indian government jobs.

·
  • @Ruchinjaggarwal01 Hi girl!! I am also preparing for SSC CGl exam so i can suggest you how to prepare for SSC CGl Exam.Read this article
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-prepare-for-SSC-CGL-at-home
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google