ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

are these enough for prelims??

I have completed mrunal economy videos,sriram notes and march of the Indian economy by IC dhingra.....are these enough for economy prelims? I still think I am missing out on some things
·

Comments

• dude learn concepts rather than complete things.
    ·
  • Complement it with 11th ncert and 12th macro ncert.
    ·
  • NEguy said:

I have completed mrunal economy videos,sriram notes and march of the Indian economy by IC dhingra.....are these enough for economy prelims? I still think I am missing out on some things

it is more than enough

·
  • Its enough.. But complement it with current affairs...
    ·
  • read eco survey and ncert
    ·
  • NEguy said:

You read enough garbage except Eco Survey
    ·
  • read eco survey and ncert

+ 101
    ( add current affairs aswell. ) :)
    ·
  • eco survey + solve previous yr ques & good test series like iasbaba/insights you will get to know.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google