Linear Prog Question

Please someone, tell me how to solve 2013 paper 2, Ques 1 part e. It is a 10 marker so most probably should not require Big M method. However I am unable to see a way past Big M. So please tell me how to solve it.
RBI Grade B officer

Comments

• I guess you will have to use BIG M method. An alternative could be II Phase method, but then again it is as lengthy and complex as BIG M method. So it really does not solve the purpose.
    The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in night.
  • I guess you will have to use BIG M method. An alternative could be II Phase method, but then again it is as lengthy and complex as BIG M method. So it really does not solve the purpose.

ok. thanks.
    RBI Grade B officer
  • By the way do u know of any group or thread specially for maths question discussion on forumias.
    RBI Grade B officer
  • I am not aware of such threads on forumias. However outside forumias you may refer to
    math.stackexchange.com
    The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in night.
  • I am not aware of such threads on forumias. However outside forumias you may refer to
    math.stackexchange.com

ok. Thank you. By the way have u written mains with maths previously?
    RBI Grade B officer
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog