Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
GUIDANCE IAS Geography(Opt.) @500+ Programme STARTS ON 26th JUNE 9:30 AM.
Venue:   11/5-B, Basement, Param Tower , Pusa Road, Delhi 110005. Call (+91)-9718793363, 011-45586829. Geography(Opt.) Online / Offline Test Series
& Daily Mapwork Program Online
To Enroll Click Here
Top 4 scorers in Geography (Opt.) are Guidance IAS Students: AIR 5 PRATHAM KAUSHIK (327 Marks); AIR 109 DHRUV MISHRA (318 Marks); AIR 411 SAI KIRAN D.N. (316 Marks); AIR 423 DHEERAJ AGARWAL (315 Marks)

Need Philosophy Audio Clips

Can anyone share philosophy classes audio clips. I am an outstation aspirant and I can pay for it

Comments

• You can PM me
  • edited April 2016
    Anyone please reply
  • I guess nobody have.. M also philosophy taker... U can ask for aspirants attending philosophy classes these days..if they r helpful they can arrange coz students do recordings in the class... I can suggest only this much... All d best :)
    all i need is You Lord

• go for nptel western and indian philosophy recordings..
  • Abhay8042 said:

go for nptel western and indian philosophy recordings..

They are good but stick to our syllabus...that's it
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • @ash_vedanta
    i do have some recordings from last year. PM me if you need them
  • snp said:

@ash_vedanta

please give me.how can u give?
  • Somebody who finished their coaching recently
  • @ash_vedanta check out mitra sir's online classes. You can watch the classes online.It's costs 50K though.
  • edited April 2016
    Is it flexible
  • edited April 2016
    bol raha hoon mujhse philo padh lo..mitra, patanjali sab fraud hain...mante hi nahi....pachhtaoge jaise main pachhtaya paise dooba ke aur time waste kar ke...

• padhai said:

bol raha hoon mujhse philo padh lo..mitra, patanjali sab fraud hain...mante hi nahi....pachhtaoge jaise main pachhtaya paise dooba ke aur time waste kar ke...

Padhna to khud hi hai...chahe patanjali ho ya mitra..BTW any suggestions for sociopolitical philosophy
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • padhai said:

Padhna to khud hi hai...chahe patanjali ho ya mitra..BTW any suggestions for sociopolitical philosophy
    Haan..but private me dunga...based on my personal experience and my previous years' marks. Inbox me.
  • padhai said:

padhai said:

Haan..but private me dunga...based on my personal experience and my previous years' marks. Inbox me.
    I have taken coaching from Mitra
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • padhai said:

padhai said:

Check notes of paranjali .. Those r gud..also if possible go for test series with patanjali... Mitra sir told me that I write good answers even when I asked him my times to tell my mistake..nd i gave mains and got 98+78 marks...after that I went to patanjali and sir told me to write 2-3 questions and he told so many flaws in my answer and seriously dharmendra sir scold like his own child.. Try once.. It was my mistake that I went for Mitra sir test series after coaching from patanjali...actually Mitra sir is so so nice that he doesnt criticize anyone.. But we need criticism to do good in mains....all d best
    all i need is You Lord
  • doc said:

padhai said:

padhai said:

Check notes of paranjali .. Those r gud..also if possible go for test series with patanjali... Mitra sir told me that I write good answers even when I asked him my times to tell my mistake..nd i gave mains and got 98+78 marks...after that I went to patanjali and sir told me to write 2-3 questions and he told so many flaws in my answer and seriously dharmendra sir scold like his own child.. Try once.. It was my mistake that I went for Mitra sir test series after coaching from patanjali...actually Mitra sir is so so nice that he doesnt criticize anyone.. But we need criticism to do good in mains....all d best
    Thanks and same to you. I took coaching and left it in mid way..Didn't do socio-political and some parts of religion...Any online test series available? Its really tough and boring to stay in Delhi
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • doc said:

padhai said:

padhai said:

Thanks and same to you. I took coaching and left it in mid way..Didn't do socio-political and some parts of religion...Any online test series available? Its really tough and boring to stay in Delhi
    Don't know about online test series..
    all i need is You Lord
  • Philosophy new batch of Mitra sir is for 43,500/- including the test series, study material and audio, video classes
    http://neostencil.com/course/mitrapal_24527/
    Is it worth ?
  • Tum chaar mahine se Mitra Mitra chilla rahe ho .........
    Har baar Neostencil ke baare main koi chez post kar rahe ho......

Poochte bhi yehi sawaal ho .... is it worth? Can i Join ?

Ya to tum bade wale indecisive bande ho ya fir Mitra ya Neostencil ke pracharak ho....
    Jaldi decide kar le bhai ..... Mains dena bhi hai iss baar ya nahin...

PS: Just check his comments history and you will get he is a pracharak and not an aspirant.

Philosophy new batch of Mitra sir is for 43,500/- including the test series, study material and audio, video classes
    http://neostencil.com/course/mitrapal_24527/
    Is it worth ?

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
  • Anyone who have philo áudio clips please respond
  • Does nptel vedios cover entire syllabus
  • Does nptel vedios cover entire syllabus

IT COVERS ENTIRE PAPER 1.NOT PAPER 2.FOR PAPER 1 40 VIDEOS EACH OF INDIAN AND WESTERN R THERE BOTH BY IIT MADRAS FACULTY.IN WESTERN FEW EXTRA THINKERS R THERE,WHICH VIDEOS U DONT HAVE TO WATCH
  • I have audio clips of Patanjali. PM me if someone needs them.
  • If anybody has philosophy recordings please mail at invincible9181@gmail.com

recording kya 2 mb k hote hain k koi mail kar de?
    pre - 2, mains - 1*

lolwa!

sorry audio clips

• snp said:

@ash_vedanta

plzzz share them
  • Video classes for philosophy optional .... Want to share....
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog