Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Comments

• I was expecting it to be postponed since they extended the application date twice instead of usual practice of only one time. But i never expected it to be postponed till august.

Is SSC gonna be online this year ?
    Will succeed this time !!!
    ·
  • envy said:

I was expecting it to be postponed since they extended the application date twice instead of usual practice of only one time. But i never expected it to be postponed till august.

Is SSC gonna be online this year ?

yes highly
    ·
  • probable
    ·
  • date bhi confirm kar dete toh better rehta ,waise aug 7 toh nai hogi per ssc wala ka kuch nai pta
    ·
  • Bhai date clash nahi karegi. So chill and prep hard
    ·
  • edited April 2016
    date clash kar jaye to maza aa jaye :blush:
    एक हार से कोई फ़क़ीर और एक जीत से कोई सिकंदर नहीं बनता।
    ·
  • Acha hai..Maila ab GS me 35+ ayega
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • Aspirants have been given a second chance,there will not be a third!!!
    That's the difference between you and me,you wanna lose small and I wanna win big!!!
    ·
  • This was not expected. Why can't they think about this earlier? *sigh*
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
    ·
  • IAS ,RAS ,SSC-CGL saare hi august me hein ab!
    Kya karein :worried:
    ·
  • Is the exam going to be online ? Plz clarify.
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

Is the exam going to be online ? Plz clarify.

most probably yes
    ·
  • Bhai manne toh is bar pattern and mode of exam'n donon change hote lag rahe hai.
    "modality revamping likha hua h.. Kuch toh bada hone wala h doston. Be ready
    Like any human, i'm also looking for love and validation.
    Pre: 2; Mains: 1
    ·
  • CHANGEZ said:

Bhai manne toh is bar pattern and mode of exam'n donon change hote lag rahe hai.
    "modality revamping likha hua h.. Kuch toh bada hone wala h doston. Be ready

Most probably tier 1 will become qualifying from this year...nd this will be worst for us.
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Bhai logo ab tier-3 descriptive paper bhi ho sakta hai shyad
    ·
  • MK420 said:

Bhai logo ab tier-3 descriptive paper bhi ho sakta hai shyad

Descriptive. ???? Of what ?

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • parth77 said:

IAS ,RAS ,SSC-CGL saare hi august me hein ab!
    Kya karein :worried:

Hawan :D
    HaHaha. :D :D :D
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?
    mjhe to tier 1 and 2 hi pta h

Please throw some light on it
    ·
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?

koi tier 3 nai hota
    ·
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?

Tier 2 me jo select nhi hota tier 3 me vo log tier 1 ke form fill krte hain :p :# :D

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • @silvermoon ary dada ap to maze lene lag gaye :D
    ·
  • i wonder paper difficulty level mai changes honge ya nahi ?
    Dekh IBPS ki tarah hogya ! LOL!
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • I think people who are saying it will become online are just misleading others. All politicians will be up in arms if that were to happen. You have to understand the background of the various sections of people who take up this exam.

Only thing SSC can do is that they can tweak with the paper structure(little) and difficulty level(defn bcoz no interview)
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
    ·
  • edited April 2016
    ST4345 said:

I think people who are saying it will become online are just misleading others. All politicians will be up in arms if that were to happen. You have to understand the background of the various sections of people who take up this exam.

Only thing SSC can do is that they can tweak with the paper structure(little) and difficulty level(defn bcoz no interview)

You will know very soon who is misleading and what is ssc capable of doing :)
    ·
  • must change the pattern ,all jhola chhap coaching in delhi will be doomed
    lord giveth lord taketh away
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google