Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Comments

• I was expecting it to be postponed since they extended the application date twice instead of usual practice of only one time. But i never expected it to be postponed till august.

Is SSC gonna be online this year ?
    Will succeed this time !!!
  • envy said:

I was expecting it to be postponed since they extended the application date twice instead of usual practice of only one time. But i never expected it to be postponed till august.

Is SSC gonna be online this year ?

yes highly
  • probable
  • date bhi confirm kar dete toh better rehta ,waise aug 7 toh nai hogi per ssc wala ka kuch nai pta
  • Bhai date clash nahi karegi. So chill and prep hard
  • edited April 2016
    date clash kar jaye to maza aa jaye :blush:
    एक हार से कोई फ़क़ीर और एक जीत से कोई सिकंदर नहीं बनता।
  • Acha hai..Maila ab GS me 35+ ayega
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • Aspirants have been given a second chance,there will not be a third!!!
    That's the difference between you and me,you wanna lose small and I wanna win big!!!
  • This was not expected. Why can't they think about this earlier? *sigh*
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • IAS ,RAS ,SSC-CGL saare hi august me hein ab!
    Kya karein :worried:
  • Is the exam going to be online ? Plz clarify.
  • gt2015 said:

Is the exam going to be online ? Plz clarify.

most probably yes
  • Bhai manne toh is bar pattern and mode of exam'n donon change hote lag rahe hai.
    "modality revamping likha hua h.. Kuch toh bada hone wala h doston. Be ready
    Like any human, i'm also looking for love and validation.
    Pre: 2; Mains: 1
  • CHANGEZ said:

Bhai manne toh is bar pattern and mode of exam'n donon change hote lag rahe hai.
    "modality revamping likha hua h.. Kuch toh bada hone wala h doston. Be ready

Most probably tier 1 will become qualifying from this year...nd this will be worst for us.
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Bhai logo ab tier-3 descriptive paper bhi ho sakta hai shyad
  • MK420 said:

Bhai logo ab tier-3 descriptive paper bhi ho sakta hai shyad

Descriptive. ???? Of what ?

Karma - the Panacea
  • parth77 said:

IAS ,RAS ,SSC-CGL saare hi august me hein ab!
    Kya karein :worried:

Hawan :D
    HaHaha. :D :D :D
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?
    mjhe to tier 1 and 2 hi pta h

Please throw some light on it
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?

koi tier 3 nai hota
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?

Tier 2 me jo select nhi hota tier 3 me vo log tier 1 ke form fill krte hain :p :# :D

Karma - the Panacea
  • @silvermoon ary dada ap to maze lene lag gaye :D
  • i wonder paper difficulty level mai changes honge ya nahi ?
    Dekh IBPS ki tarah hogya ! LOL!
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • I think people who are saying it will become online are just misleading others. All politicians will be up in arms if that were to happen. You have to understand the background of the various sections of people who take up this exam.

Only thing SSC can do is that they can tweak with the paper structure(little) and difficulty level(defn bcoz no interview)
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • edited April 2016
    ST4345 said:

I think people who are saying it will become online are just misleading others. All politicians will be up in arms if that were to happen. You have to understand the background of the various sections of people who take up this exam.

Only thing SSC can do is that they can tweak with the paper structure(little) and difficulty level(defn bcoz no interview)

You will know very soon who is misleading and what is ssc capable of doing :)
  • must change the pattern ,all jhola chhap coaching in delhi will be doomed
    lord giveth lord taketh away
  • edited April 2016
    ST4345 said:

I think people who are saying it will become online are just misleading others. All politicians will be up in arms if that were to happen. You have to understand the background of the various sections of people who take up this exam.

Fact check:-

1. Bank po and bank clerk where number of candidates is similar to ssc is being conducted online. And quite fairly too.
    2. Railway recruitment conducted online examination for around 14lcs candidates past month. It used to be paper pencil based test earlier.

By the way same section of people appear for bank po and clerk level exams also.

Why politicise everything..! It would be fair to conduct the examination online which has less chances of paper getting leaked and reduces the chances of cheating in the examination.
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • @silvermoon ary dada ap to maze lene lag gaye :D

Nhi bhai sacchi.. :)
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Is chakkar me dint apply for nabard :disappointed:
    सर झुकाओगे तो पत्थर देवता हो जाएगा
    इतना मत चाहो उसे, वो बेवफ़ा हो जाएगा |

हम भी दरिया हैं, हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है
    जिस तरफ भी चल पड़ेंगे, रास्ता हो जाएगा ||
  • luv4ias said:

Is chakkar me dint apply for nabard :disappointed:

Last date 20th April hai. Fill kar do bhai abhi 2 din ka time hai tumhare pas :)
  • Let us see. I am not talking about the merits of online system. I am talking about the protest(possible) if change in paper structure/mode of taking.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog