ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.
«1

Comments

  • I was expecting it to be postponed since they extended the application date twice instead of usual practice of only one time. But i never expected it to be postponed till august.

    Is SSC gonna be online this year ?
    Will succeed this time !!!
    ·
  • envy said:

    I was expecting it to be postponed since they extended the application date twice instead of usual practice of only one time. But i never expected it to be postponed till august.

    Is SSC gonna be online this year ?

    yes highly
    ·
  • probable
    ·
  • date bhi confirm kar dete toh better rehta ,waise aug 7 toh nai hogi per ssc wala ka kuch nai pta
    ·
  • Bhai date clash nahi karegi. So chill and prep hard
    ·
  • edited April 2016
    date clash kar jaye to maza aa jaye :blush:
    ·
  • Acha hai..Maila ab GS me 35+ ayega
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • Aspirants have been given a second chance,there will not be a third!!!
    That's the difference between you and me,you wanna lose small and I wanna win big!!!
    ·
  • This was not expected. Why can't they think about this earlier? *sigh*
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
    ·
  • IAS ,RAS ,SSC-CGL saare hi august me hein ab!
    Kya karein :worried:
    ·
  • Is the exam going to be online ? Plz clarify.
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

    Is the exam going to be online ? Plz clarify.

    most probably yes
    ·
  • Bhai manne toh is bar pattern and mode of exam'n donon change hote lag rahe hai.
    "modality revamping likha hua h.. Kuch toh bada hone wala h doston. Be ready
    Like any human, i'm also looking for love and validation.
    Pre: 2; Mains: 1
    ·
  • CHANGEZ said:

    Bhai manne toh is bar pattern and mode of exam'n donon change hote lag rahe hai.
    "modality revamping likha hua h.. Kuch toh bada hone wala h doston. Be ready

    Most probably tier 1 will become qualifying from this year...nd this will be worst for us.
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Bhai logo ab tier-3 descriptive paper bhi ho sakta hai shyad
    ·
  • MK420 said:

    Bhai logo ab tier-3 descriptive paper bhi ho sakta hai shyad


    Descriptive. ???? Of what ?

    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • parth77 said:

    IAS ,RAS ,SSC-CGL saare hi august me hein ab!
    Kya karein :worried:

    Hawan :D
    HaHaha. :D :D :D
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?
    mjhe to tier 1 and 2 hi pta h

    Please throw some light on it
    ·
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?
    mjhe to tier 1 and 2 hi pta h

    Please throw some light on it

    koi tier 3 nai hota
    ·
  • Tier 3 m kya hota h ?
    mjhe to tier 1 and 2 hi pta h

    Please throw some light on it

    Tier 2 me jo select nhi hota tier 3 me vo log tier 1 ke form fill krte hain :p :# :D

    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google