MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

ssc cgl 16 likely to be postponed,tier 2 to be made online

35 lakh people have applied for cgl 16. Since interviews have been dispensed with and written exam has become more important and leakage of question paper in ssc cpo exam conducted recently,To prevent cheating and avoiding entry of frivolous candidates ssc is thinking of making tier 1 qualifying and tier 2 online.tier 1 likely to be held on 21/28 aug.

http://www.careeranna.com/articles/ssc-cgl-2016-likely-postponed-change-exam-pattern/

Comments

• Abhay8042 said:

35 lakh people have applied for cgl 16. Since interviews have been dispensed with and written exam has become more important and leakage of question paper in ssc cpo exam conducted recently,To prevent cheating and avoiding entry of frivolous candidates ssc is thinking of making tier 1 qualifying and tier 2 online.tier 1 likely to be held on 21/28 aug.

http://www.careeranna.com/articles/ssc-cgl-2016-likely-postponed-change-exam-pattern/

Just speculation.Wait till any official announcement. Everything will be cleared in this week.
    If delayed, then not good news for upsc aspirants.
    That's the difference between you and me,you wanna lose small and I wanna win big!!!
  • yes i called ssc and they are saying the same thing

Wat more details they gave about the change ?
  • 45dftp said:

yes i called ssc and they are saying the same thing

+1
    That's the difference between you and me,you wanna lose small and I wanna win big!!!
  • If there is no interview then there are chances that this new pattern will come. Railway board has successfully conducted online exam for such large no of vacancies. Seeing that, SSC can also do it ..
  • 45dftp said:

yes i called ssc and they are saying the same thing

+1
    they told wait for the new notification which might be uploaded latest by this or the next coming week. </blockquote

It will be too late if they notify next week. Aspirants are human not superman. Upsc did the same thing last year in prelims . That costed many!!!
  • ho gya postpone august k liye :neutral:
  • bas ab 7 aug na rakh de yeh log date
  • Defcon1 said:

Ssc please do this, whether we make it or not that's a different issue, but having assurance that the game is a fair play despite having reservation is indeed a awaited relief. We have to tackle reservation as well as unfair practices in this exam.

+1
  • Defcon1 said:

Ssc please do this, whether we make it or not that's a different issue, but having assurance that the game is a fair play despite having reservation is indeed a awaited relief. We have to tackle reservation as well as unfair practices in this exam.

+1000000
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Defcon1 said:

eggjactly.
  • 35 lac application for 4000 seats... :D :D
    Gazab berozgari hai india me...
    I vow to win.... !!!
  • For all SSC aspirants out there Testbharat Android App brings to you :
    1.Full and Section-Wise test series with incremental difficulty levels.
    2.Daily LIVE tests with leader-board to see where you stand. Moreover, there are Paytm Cash prizes for top rankers.
    3.Best of the Best video lectures to aid your understanding and learning of concepts and methods for various topics.
    All this and much more absolutely FREE.

Also you follow testbharat blog for tricks and shortcuts as an easy alternative to formulae craming
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog