ForumIAS Open Test 1: Results will be declared by 9PM, 12 th December.
Candidates can write Test till 2PM , 12th December by visiting Center or online by Clicking here Your OMR sheets are being manually evaluated.

Prelims 2016 crash course -- where to join??

Guys, please help me. I want to join a crash course for prelims. Where should I join?

One advertisement I saw was of an IITian starting a crash course for prelims 2016 at Jia sarai, New delhi. His fees is 15,000 for a course of 150 hours. His demo class is on 15th April.

Other I saw of Lukmaan Ias. They have not written any detail about course.duration or fees.

Which one should I join?

Please help

Comments

• Bhai time waste hoga . Crash course crash karata hain .
  • Log shortcut kaahe khoj rahe is exam mei?? I wonder!

Iitian ho ya Harvard se padhna toh khud ko hi hai!
    The ultimate Upsc strategy that you will ever need: http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/14380/beginners-adda/p1
  • Tabahi said:

Bhai time waste hoga . Crash course crash karata hain .

Right buddy...thanks for taking out time to reply..i just wanted a quick revision of whole syllabus
  • Log shortcut kaahe khoj rahe is exam mei?? I wonder!

Thanks buddy for replying...I am not looking for shortcuts...have been studying for last eight months...just i wanted a quick revision.,.
    Ya you are right that ultimately its we who have to study
  • new_dawn said:

Log shortcut kaahe khoj rahe is exam mei?? I wonder!

Thanks buddy for replying...I am not looking for shortcuts...have been studying for last eight months...just i wanted a quick revision.,.
    Ya you are right that ultimately its we who have to study
    See ur idea is good. But most coaching classes charge very high amount. Not worth the money u pay. You can enquire in gs mentors, gs score, als and byju...... i have seen their advt on paper. You can also find various videos on internet sites like mrunal and youtube if ur interested to study from home and they r free.

Or maybe you can join some test series with good explaination classes. Good luck
  • Bhai time hai kafi abhi prelims ko..kyun karna hai crash course...Log Vajjiram k LONG Course se satisfied nhi rehete, tum kya umeed kar sakte ho crash course se
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • better join 2-3 test series and revise on your own.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog