REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

Coaching Centre in Thrissur (Kerala)

Hello everyone! I am Arjun Das from Thrissur - just a beginner for preparations. Can any one help me to find out the best coaching centre for Civil Service Examinations in Thrissur (Kerala), please?
·

Comments

• Bro it's better if u move to tvm .. state civils academy u can join.. be part of some study groups..
    ·
  • Since u r a beginner better join n pala or tvm.. If you still like to stay n tcr, join alert

·
  • Fortune ias academy is good..... You are mentored by two IRS guys and good teachers... Its in Tvm.... You can check there website at fortune stroke.in
    ·
  • If you are in THRISSUR, better move out to Tvm...
    ·
  • Never join govt academy... You can join the library study group
    ·
  • Is there any study group in kochi?
    ·
  • I dont think There is any good place in cochin.... Move to Tvm..... Join good institute.... Not govt.... Only use their library........ Good institute you can check with your friends
    ·
  • I'm looking for a study group not institute
    ·
  • Am also looking for such a group in kerala
    ·
  • Anyone from kerala, preparing for mains 2016? Just ping here
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google