Continuous Protests From April 1 : Join Us For The Final Showdown.

AS IS WELL KNOWN THE NOTIFICATION OF 2016 CIVIL SERVICES EXAM IS ROUND THE CORNER AND STATUS QUO IS LOOMING LARGE..COME OUT TO CHANGE THIS..THIS IS ONE LAST CHANCE YOU AND WE HAVE ..YOU WILL NOT REGRET IF YOU JOIN US..BOOK YOUR TICKETS RIGHT NOW.

DATE : 01 APRIL 2016 (COULD CONTINUE FOR A WEEK)
TIME : 10:00 AM
VENUE : WE SHALL PERSONALLY MESSAGE YOU THE VENUE DETAILS.. CALL ON AFORESAID NUMBERS OR DROP UR PHONE NO IN MY INBOX..

Guys, please dont worry about the short notice nature of the protest. You may reach Delhi at your earliest possible time and join the movement ASAP. There will be short notice protest on 2nd week of Apr also & you can help with lobbying tasks meanwhile. An ideal plan would be to be in Delhi for around a week. It might turn out to be the most fruitful journey in your life.

Kindly try to get in touch with all your friends in Delhi and bring them to protest venue. This is the only time-tested approach to increase our numbers.

Needless to say that time up to 10-15th of Apr is very crucial for our future. Any enthusiasm, zeal, hope, regret would be vain after this period. So decide accordingly.

As one wise-saying goes, Opportunities would not knock at your doors multiple times in life. Hope all of you would concur!

THANK YOU
CSE-JUSTICE

Comments

• Hello, Sir notification ane me 1 mahine se kam samay bacha h aap log kafi samay se protest kar rahe ho aap logon ko assurance hi milega because aap log hardly 200-300 log ho and protest karne wale sayad 100 se jyada nahi ate ek time par..aap logon k pas valid reasons h,committee ki reports h ,meeting ki photos hain,dates,newspaper covering wagerah sab h meri maniye to aap kisi ache lawyers ko pakadiye ..senior lawyer ho to jyada behtar hoga and file a case if not try to file PIL for change in age in Delhi HC..agar aapka reason valid and rational h then aapko case file karne me dikkat nahi ayegi and agar nahi h then itne chote se group k sath protest karke change itne kam time me lana kafi mushkil hoga..
    keval suggestion tha agar aap log is par soch chuke h to kripya ignore kar dijiyega.
    Dhanyawad.
  • Highlights of 14th March Protest

Our protest on Mar 14th was extremely successful. Moreover, our issue has been raised in the Parliament multiple times. So the pressure is building up from both inside and outside!

More Details:
    Ranjeet Ranjan raised the matter in zero hour yesterday. She quote Nigvekar Committee that CSAT is discriminatory for Rural folks and that many have suffered. So Govt should compensate with 3 attempts.

Mr Gajendra Singh MP from Jodhpur, Raj hv raised the issue on the floor of Parliament with Smt Ranjeeta Ranjan and Sunil Singh, MP from Chatra ( Jharkhand). He was one of the members on the govt's committe formed last time ( in 2015 ) to look into the issue of making CSAT qualifying

Here's the link to watch Ranjeet Ranjan raising the matter in zero hour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQQLrba72Kw#t=34m03s
    http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7788007

Meanwhile, news about our protest and demands have been covered in The Hindu, NDTV, Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times, Deccan Herald, The Telegraph, Rajasthan Patrika, Jansatta, Amar Ujala, eenadu, sakshi paper etc. Some newspaper clippings attached!

A 10 second clip on Aajtak
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tql9JZo8hOM#t=9m01s

Ward off your pessimision and join us to give one strong final push. Our strength lies in numbers. Please join us for our future events in Delhi. We will be successful. Jai Hind!

• Hello, Sir notification ane me 1 mahine se kam samay bacha h aap log kafi samay se protest kar rahe ho aap logon ko assurance hi milega because aap log hardly 200-300 log ho and protest karne wale sayad 100 se jyada nahi ate ek time par..aap logon k pas valid reasons h,committee ki reports h ,meeting ki photos hain,dates,newspaper covering wagerah sab h meri maniye to aap kisi ache lawyers ko pakadiye ..senior lawyer ho to jyada behtar hoga and file a case if not try to file PIL for change in age in Delhi HC..agar aapka reason valid and rational h then aapko case file karne me dikkat nahi ayegi and agar nahi h then itne chote se group k sath protest karke change itne kam time me lana kafi mushkil hoga..
    keval suggestion tha agar aap log is par soch chuke h to kripya ignore kar dijiyega.
    Dhanyawad.

An impressive and empathetic comment. Not an usual take from forumias. Thanks a lot.

Brother, so far we have made it from impossible to difficult. The rest also will find its way. As we always say, for mains answers its not the quantity but the quality that matters! :)
  • Thanks Anand for posting on behalf of me :-)

Anand is right guys, we are not VERY FAR from success
  • Can some mod announce this within the category page (not main page)?
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • @Etat Could not understand ur query Arindam?
  • Impressive developments posted above.
  • archaeo said:

@Etat Could not understand ur query Arindam?

Not a query. It's a request to other mods. I wasn't able to announce the thread as requested by @gks on my mobile.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • Thanks @Etat for your quick response, one of our friends has done it.

Also please check your inbox :-)
  • Someone posted this on my wall. Just FYI...

epaper.telegraphindia.com/details/178857-51044283.html

I am too depressed today to hope for anything at all though....
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    https://twitter.com/JFL_Kingslayer
    https://jflkingslayer.blogspot.in/
    jlkingslayer@gmail.com
  • edited April 2016
    Bina bheed ke kuch nhi hoga. We are treated like miniscule minority. Govt is like tum 50 logo ko hi attempt chahiye kya. Haha
  • betty said:

Bina bheed ke kuch nhi hoga. We are treated like miniscule minority. Govt is like tum 50 logo ko hi attempt chahiye kya. Haha

gandhiji akele satygraha karte the ya kuchh logo ke sath..to kya angrezon ne samjha ki sirf Gandhi aur kuchch logo ko hi azaadi chahiye?
    Gandhiji bhi janta ko mood dekh ker movement band kar dia karte the. Wahan sab gandhiyo ki himmat toot gyee hai janta ki ghar baitha dekh ke

• edited April 2016
    Gandhiji ki tarah 30 saal bhi nhi hain murkh janta ko jagane k lie. 15 din bas. Shukra hai gandhiji ke time internet nhi tha warna lakho pardarshankari ghar baithe gyan de dekar paresan krti gandhiji ko. Wo bechare bas update hi dete rehte

• betty said:

Gandhiji ki tarah 30 saal bhi nhi hain murkh janta ko jagane k lie. 15 din bas. Shukra hai gandhiji ke time internet nhi tha warna lakho pardarshankari ghar baithe gyan de dekar paresan krti gandhiji ko. Wo bechare bas update hi dete rehte

hahahahahhaha :D
  • To all protestors , I have nothing to do with you agitation as 23yrs/1attempt , but one piece of advice : APPROACH RSS . Agar vo maan gaye to life zingalala ........... :wink:
  • No attempts without RSS or ABVP support!!!

I am just 24!!!
  • mns said:

To all protestors , I have nothing to do with you agitation as 23yrs/1attempt , but one piece of advice : APPROACH RSS . Agar vo maan gaye to life zingalala ........... :wink:

thanks...organisers I have considered every option. Numbers are lacking...can you apply ur innovative mind to tell how to increase participants?
  • edited April 2016

betty said:

gandhiji akele satygraha karte the ya kuchh logo ke sath..to kya angrezon ne samjha ki sirf Gandhi aur kuchch logo ko hi azaadi chahiye?
    This cracked me up.
  • betty said:

This again cracked me up. Duh. Enugh said.
  • Frnds kha ana h Delhi me protest k liye 15 ko??
  • 11 OF US DETAINED AND BRUTALLY BEATEN UP @ SOUTH AVENUE POLICE STATION
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS A CALL TO SHOW SOLIDARITY HELP US RELIEVE THESE 11 STUDENTS WHO ARE BRUTALLY BEATEN UP AT SOUTH AVENUE POLICE STATION..PLEASE JOIN US IMMEDIATELY TO GET THEM RELEASED..

CLOSE TO 200 DAYS MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE HAVE WORKED THEIR BACKSIDES OFF SO THAT MORE THAN 4 LAKH AFFECTED CANDIDATES CAN DREAM AGAIN..11 PROTESTS, 7 DETENTIONS AT POLICE STATION, MEETING 100s OF LEADERS, GARNERING THE SUPPORT OF MORE THAN 180 MPs..ALL IS DONE..AND NOW THE POLICE IS IMPERIOUS TO US AND HAS TREATED US WITH BRUTE..IT IS A SHAME.. THIS IS AN EFFORT TOWARDS EMPOWERMENT..

There's only one known heaven and i live in it
  • @gks

Beating up protesting aspirants is deplorable on Polices' part. I hope no more attrocities are heaped on already suffering aspirants.

A few suggestions,

Firstly, Have you guys tried contacting Rahul Gandhi in this regard? Last time he did help. Moreover, with congress in the fray BJP too shall take this more seriously.

Secondly, Instead of asking for 3 attempts, why not make this movement about removing the CSAT entirely or removing the optionals. This way many more would be able to connect to the cause. At present, only those who are nearing the age limit or have already crossed the age limit criteria are with us.

Ignore, if you guys have already considered this.

All the Best.
  • archaeo said:

mns said:

To all protestors , I have nothing to do with you agitation as 23yrs/1attempt , but one piece of advice : APPROACH RSS . Agar vo maan gaye to life zingalala ........... :wink:

thanks...organisers I have considered every option. Numbers are lacking...can you apply ur innovative mind to tell how to increase participants?
    CSE aspirants r busy with test series n preparations. They will not come in large numbers. I can assure u.

Therefore, Collect money , bring boys who r educated enough but not related to this field. Give them 100/- per day and arrange for cigarettes and liquor. U will get required numbers on ground. Start collecting funds. 1000 odd boys on street will get media attention n attention of ruling party too.
    सुख के सब साथी, दुःख में ना कोई
    मेरे राम, मेरे राम
    तेरा नाम एक साचा दूजा न कोई
  • archaeo said:

mns said:

CSE aspirants r busy with test series n preparations. They will not come in large numbers. I can assure u.

Therefore, Collect money , bring boys who r educated enough but not related to this field. Give them 100/- per day and arrange for cigarettes and liquor. U will get required numbers on ground. Start collecting funds. 1000 odd boys on street will get media attention n attention of ruling party too.

All these suggestion TTF. Tried and tested failure
  • This might sound inappropriate to a lot of ppl on this thread but lets start reasoning out...
    UPSC preparation if done sincerely would have instilled one thing in us and that is rationality, all those protesting for extra attempts for whatever reason ask urself if IAS(UPSC) is a means or an end...??

If it is a means then use ur rationality to find or create another route and if it is an end u need to ask urself what u want to do with ur life, analyse ur interests and strengths, its never too late....

This proces may or may not be easy but it will definitely be a learning and growing process....
    I am nobody to judge if getting beaten up in a police station is right or wrong, but I have every right to request you'll to start resoning and analysing....

Each one of us have opportunities, few of us use it to our best and few of us don't but opportunities don't end...
    If we narrow our vision and crave for only 1 thing our creativity and diversity will not be utilised to its fullest..
  • dear friends ! we are going to file a fresh PIL ...
    support us becoming co-petitioners ...
    please send any valid to my friend e-mail account- mdmajibullah@gmail.com
    plz do something before it is too late...
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog