ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

What is the best wifi option in Old Rajinder Nagar/ Patel Nagar area?

edited March 2016 in Tools & Technology
can someone help me to find wats the best wifi option one has which is cheap and at least little fast..in orn/patel nagar area? for individual use and not for library or groups..
·

Comments

• Hi Hriti- You can go with tikona broadband which is quite economical with enough data. I am not sure about the coverage/network efficiency nearby orn, however you can all them for demo as well. Happy Surfing!
    "Preparing for 2016"
    ·
  • Ten to Ten ...in ORN ...is good.
    You can search old threads for more info/reviews
    ·
  • Plz do not take Tikona. I have suffered a lot by using it. The service is not good. You will have regular complaints and in the end when you request for disconnection they don't do it on time. All this purposefully. Later they keep sending bills and threaten to take legal action. You can check such complaints in the Consumer Complaints sites. They arre plenty.
    Do you bleed? You will.
    ·
  • A big NO for Tikona. It the worst service provider in ORN. i have to litterally call them for 3 months to disconnect it.
    After that i am using ten to ten & its working god since last 4 months..
    ·
  • Thanks guys..and what about monthly rentals..

How much do they cost? I was wondering if I shed go for Airtel 4g hotspot or broadband..if I go for. Ten on ten what r monthly rental for atleast 2gb plan..
    ·
  • Best is airtel broadband.
    Best service, best speed.
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
    ·
  • Broadband monthly plans is for how muc
    ·
  • I mean Airtel broadband?
    ·
  • I have used airtel in mukhergee nagar for 1000 rs . including service tax 10 GB data 2 Mbps speed. After 10 GB 512 kbps speed.
    10 GB data is too much .even exhausted 512 kbps is more Dan engh to do anything on broadband.also some calls are also free through landline.

With airtel you will have to buy your own modem .a gud modem of D link company will cost around 1700.
    They also offer dere modem dat cost around 1200.
    You check in their outlet.they have many offers.

If not airtel Dan go for MTS.but indat case too you will have to buy their wi fi device.it costs around 1200.
    Even in airtel wifi 4 g hot spot I think we need to buy the device.
    My suggestion will be go for airtel briad band.they hav unlimited plan of around 800 too.broadband speed is offered by airtel is very good.

4g hot spot I think will be costlier than broadband airtel.
    Don't go for mtnl at all.
    I have used mtnl,airtel broadband and idea dongle.
    Best is broadband.
    Usain bolt
    ·
  • OK..I will check with them
    ·
  • In mts too minimum 400 rs for 3 GB.
    any service provider like tijona,ten ten though I have not used any of them so no idea but if they demand to buy own modem then in that case take any decision only after visiting airtel outlet.
    You can also try nextra service provider.many say they have too good service.you can search on Google regarding nextra.
    But my choice us airtel.kuch bhi issue internet mai within one hour unka aadmi sahi karne aa jayega.they are very efficient and fast in service.
    Usain bolt
    ·
  • But i am hesitating on buying modem..1200..instead a portable device is my choice..

Yeah 500-600 is wat I am looking forward.unlimited plans induce towards video watch for everything..

·
  • But not sure access to fast net possible w/o modem..
    ·
  • Yes,speed is superior on broadband no doubt. Portable device like dongle ,hot spot these all will cost around 1000 .
    MTS portable device anywhere wifi is around 1400.airtel hot spot 4g device too is around 1200 too.so additional device shayad Lena pade. Try agar tikona or ten ten offer widout additional device a good service .
    Ek baar to bhi sab option explore kar lo.then decide.
    Choose one where service is OK type but not bad or substandard even if not prompt..no additional device requirement ,no installation charges (most don't have any charges) ,gud speed, and sufficient data if not too much data ,flexblity to change the plan in future if need and not so costly rental. :)
    Usain bolt
    ·
  • A big NO for Tikona. It the worst service provider in ORN. i have to litterally call them for 3 months to disconnect it.
    After that i am using ten to ten & its working god since last 4 months..

Ten to ten .. What's the installation . modem . monthly etc charges ? Any contact number fr Orn
    Never mind these failures , these little bakslidings , hold the ideal a thousand times .And if you fail a thousand times make an attempt once more!

·
  • 10 to 10 has good plans in ORN.
    Rs 500 for installation.( lan cable to ur room)
    Rs 1000 for router.(optional)
    Starting from Rs 500. 25Gb @ 2 Mbps.
    Good service and customer support.
    its office is near bikaner sweets (gol chakkar)
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

[jetpack_subscription_form]