MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

What are some good sources for Preparing Botany for Indian Forest Service?

friends,lets gather here to prepare Botany for IFoS.lets put forward the best resources here....can someone come forward regarding from where to start and how to start?
In The Midst Of Chaos, There Is Also Opportunity !

Comments

• Lets form a small group and move ahead full throttle...only sincere candidates invited.
  • edited March 2016
    i have appeared for forest mains last year.i will help in prelims prep in return for help in botany.People with botany background are most welcome.
  • Thanks MODs for making the title of thread better.
  • Selected /aspiring candidates,please tell the topic wise resources,the best sources.
  • @VIP @Aravalli @Nocturnal90 and others pls help.
  • I may go with botany or geology...not decided yet.
    I AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED !

• Kindly tell name of books required for Botany. There is one book MP Kaushik used in medical entrance exam, is it of any use?

are u appearing with botany?m a fresher for botany...i have not much idea.
  • no guy from botany?is it...i shall be the happiest person if thats the case :D
  • Can someone tell me how much difference is there in PMT level botany and Civil services level botany ?
    Fatal Attractions ~~
  • hello everyone... any feedback on Evolution Botany notes? I had enquired at their office today and they are charging 12K only for the notes. If anyone could tell me if these notes are worth it... And if anyone else is interested too in buying the notes, we can dutch the price and get the notes... TIA! :)
  • I also have botany as an optional
    Need help regarding paper 2 specifically cell biology... if there any group do tell me..
  • @Kory hi i also want to join the group for optional .please help
  • Why don't all people make a whatsapp group ,
    msg me at 7500406061 , so that we can start a whatsapp group
  • Is there any source like any magazine which I should follow year round to cover current perspective for Botany?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog