Netaji mystery has been solved !

124»

Comments

• Netaji to jinda gain

Air PM banne ka sapna dekh rahe hain

Our dear Mulayam singh yadav
  • Thanks mate.. @veni_vedi_vici

So the map was that of Netaji's travels outside and inside India. As I already said, I totally believe Gumnami baba to be Netaji. I originally thought that the map wud be of some planned invasion against British which didn't fructify.

I'm a big sucker for Netaji Subhash and also historical mysteries. Similarly, I can't get enough of that another mystery of Hitler's gold :o
  • eye witness accounts
    1.former UP police chief

2.a lady's close encounter
    *Your* tears! *Your* blood! Your *pathetic* lives forged into something of worth
  • Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
  • yeh neta ji ki maut main itna interest kyu hai sabko.... ?
    abhi bengal me BJP ki entry ho rahi hai na isliye...
    dekhna pichle baar ki tarah is baar bhi khob hu halla karenge....
    ultimately niklega wohi jo pehle se bata hai... :|
  • Eiago said:

yeh neta ji ki maut main itna interest kyu hai sabko.... ?
    abhi bengal me BJP ki entry ho rahi hai na isliye...
    dekhna pichle baar ki tarah is baar bhi khob hu halla karenge....
    ultimately niklega wohi jo pehle se bata hai... :|
    ...yeh french logon ko kya interest hai yeh main pooch raha :D yeh report kisi French ne unearth ki hai ....
    Mujhe aisa khas interest nahi hai filhaal...mai to ise isliye post kiya ki jo TS hai us time bada passionate lag raha tha..is issue ko lekar. so like a good resident of forum I have passed some info which i came across on the issue.
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    Mujhe aisa khas interest nahi hai filhaal...mai to ise isliye post kiya ki jo TS hai us time bada passionate lag raha tha..is issue ko lekar. so like a good resident of forum I have passed some info which i came across on the issue.
    main indians nahi baaki logon k bare main pooch raha hun...unko kya intrest ho sakta hai..jaise yeh report kisi France k historian ne unearth ki hai...Russia ki b haut reports hein Japan main b hen
    main indians nahi baaki logon k bare main pooch raha hun...unko kya intrest ho sakta hai..jaise yeh report kisi France k historian ne unearth ki hai...Russia ki b haut reports hein Japan main b hen
    Academically speaking simply quest to know the truth is unique psycho-emotional feature of humans...if we are not apes..because of this thing only...some people might be having that.

May be some researcher stumbled upon this..or some govt files got declassified...or may be some political gimmick is being played out..many possibilities.
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    For allied forces, he was a collaborator with nazi germany and japanese forces...

France isliye interested hai kyuki it is also believed that netaji was in saigon,Vietnam when crash happened, which was a french colony before second world war. Since he was a collaborator with japanese in their view, they would have been interested in prosecuting him then. Hence they may have made reports regarding his whereabouts...

Russians kyu interested hai i have no idea. Netaji ne to russia se bhi help mangi thi, then he was allowed to cross over to germany to visit hitler as well.. it maybe because communist view that anything who are not with us are against us..

• Eiago said:

For allied forces, he was a collaborator with nazi germany and japanese forces...

France isliye interested hai kyuki it is also believed that netaji was in saigon,Vietnam when crash happened, which was a french colony before second world war. Since he was a collaborator with japanese in their view, they would have been interested in prosecuting him then. Hence they may have made reports regarding his whereabouts...

Russians kyu interested hai i have no idea. Netaji ne to russia se bhi help mangi thi, then he was allowed to cross over to germany to visit hitler as well.. it maybe because communist view that anything who are not with us are against us..

ok :mrgreen: UPSC k liye to important nahi hai na :sunglasses:
  • Eiago said:

ok :mrgreen: UPSC k liye to important nahi hai na :sunglasses:
    controvertial question nahi pooche hai ab tak to :p
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog