MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Netaji mystery has been solved !

Note to moderators : I know you are tempted to delete this "irrelevant " thread....but trust me, I have myself researched for last three months and this is what I found.... I desperately need a platform to share my findings ... Hope you understand my curiosity

Mystery has been solved..... The truth is stranger than wildest fiction...

(I want to keep it as brief as possible because if I start explaining each and every statement, it would become a very hectic exercise...for those who want to delve deeper, please read the 'sources' I have mentioned.... If you have any specific questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.)

Being a rational person, I used to laugh at Russian angle and gumnami Baba's angle to Netaji and I ,like most of you, used to believe all these as a conspiracy theories.... But when I started delving deeper into the mystery after mains examination, the findings stunned me & I hope it will stun you as well....

After three months of rigorous research, I am more than convinced gumnami baba was Netaji .the evidences are so strong that the whole jigsaw puzzle fits perfectly..... Here is the abstract

1. Netaji subhash Chandra Bose was alive .
2. Gumnami baba was Netaji...died in 1985
3. Netaji went to Russia to seek Stalin help to liberate india.
4. He lived in Russia till 1949, then went to China..
5. He came to India in mid 50's
6. He was involved in covert operation in Korean war, vietnam war, Bangladesh liberation war.
7. Secret pact was made during transfer of power to hand over Bose to allies nation if found alive

Proofs of why Bose was gumnami baba...
1. Top handwriting expert b lal ,with help of more than 500 different example came to conclusion that gumnami Baba's handwriting perfectly matched with Netaji.

2. Celebration used to happen on gumnami baba house on every 23rd January,birthday of netaji
3. Gumnami baba knew Bengali and German.... Sheer coincidence ?
4. Gumnami Baba's collection includes Netaji family photo,books related to Netaji,ORIGINAL summon letter sent to suresh Chandra Bose(brother of Netaji), INA uniform...sheer coincidence ? :)

5. Gumnami Baba's collection shows letter written by then RSS chief Golwalkar whose content shows he took orders from gumnami baba

6. In baba's collection Hundreds of letters from INA officials, Netaji old associates were found.
7. In many letters, his followers urged him to go public and guide the nation.... Why would a followers expect "gumnami baba" to guide nation

8. Gumnami baba had revealed many information's which turned out to be right after declassification in 1990's ,2000's ..

9. Letters from West Bengal chief minister praful Chandra sen was found in which he wrote about tripuri and haripura session headed by Netaji in 1937-38.... Now..why on the earth will a CM write a letter to a saint and discuss about Netaji ?

10. UP chief ministers Choudhary charan Singh and sampurnanad were in touch with gumnami baba...

11. Chief of army staff Sam manekshaw was in touch with gumnami baba....

And many others proofs !!!

Sources....
1. "India's biggest cover up" - an outstanding investigative book by Anuj dhar.
2. Ashok tondon's investigative series in magazine ganga edited by kamleshwar
3. NIP investigative series report : http://www.missionnetaji.org/the-nip-investigation

4. Mukherjee commission report, shahnawaz report,khosla commission report,dissident report
5. Oi mahamanab aase ,a Bengali book
6. CIA ,IB, MEA,MHA,PMO ,KGB secret reports.... For more details read this article : https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=511505275570982&id=194194337302079

7. Dozens of eye witness accounts

Comments

• I know many will brush these evidence as just another hogwash...
    Please put your query and I will help to make you understand this ultra complex mystery...

Nehru has indeed betrayed india....
    Saala mains examination me hi pura nehrivian ideology ki taarif kar ke aya that ;-)
  • What is the role of nehru here
  • After death of gumnami baba, govt of India conducted a DNA test with teeth of gumnami baba, and the result was negative. Do u think handwriting and other proofs are more convincing than DNA test?!
  • Bhai Nehru ka kya role tha?
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • Congress ppl will change test result. simple
  • @aspk16 please read 10th chapter of this book to know how DNA report was forged.... And in India , this is not the first time ,government has used agencies to its own advantage https://archive.org/details/anujdhar
  • Radhakrishnan and vijaya laxmi pandit,being USSR ambassador, knew about Bose being in Russia...
    Nehru used to share IB inputs regarding Bose with MI6...

When shahnawaz gave pro establishment report in 1955, Nehru made him railway minister...

Radhakrishnan was made vice president , much to annoyance of Maulana azad....

Nehru winked when INA treasure was being looted by iyer and ramamurthy...
    And guess what... Iyer was made minister in Nehru govt.

PM. Attlee in his private visit to then governor (& chief justice of West Bengal) told that INA trial ,RIN mutiny and loss of loyalty among army was cheif reason for independence ...Nehru hid all these facts....

Maulana azad had once hinted at some secret pacts made during transfer of power... UK has announced that these letters would be made public not before 2021 AD

ASAF Ali had once told that Nehru's participation in INA trial was to gain sympathy vote for election scheduled in 1946 ...

Nehru snooped Netaji family members..

Bose actually planned to get Russian help to achieve independence.... Nehru and Jinnah knew that if Bose returned before June 1948, East and West Bengal would unite for Bose...and hence 3rd June plan of mountbetton to prepone independence date to 15th August 1947....

15th August was chosen strategically to humilaite Bose of Japan surrender two year ago on the same date

The car,associate of Netaji,met Bose in China in 1949 and Nehru knew about it...

So many things yaaar...

In short...Nehru knew Bose was alive but choose to ignore to maintain monopoly of congress
  • KrkKrk
    edited March 2016
    What stopped gumnami ji to come in open and claim that he is netaji and expose govt agencies. When he was not in india for sucha a long time and india saw many ups and downs pak wars bangladesh war china war nehru death lal bahadur shastri death indra assasination emergency jp movement etc then y didnt he come out and take a stand , y dint he take control. He had immense lov and support. He could have come out and bring stability . Y didnt he?
    asli pehalwan ki pehchan akhaade me nahi jindaggi me hove hai
    Taki jab jindaggi tumhe utha k pattak pattak k maar giraye
    To koi aisa daav khelo ki jindaggani chit hojave.
  • Nehru wasnt perfect and sadly there r no retakes in real life. But he was not ANTI NATIONAL. Its a fashion these days to blame nehru for everything
  • "Research" and "Philosophy" have become two of the most abused words in the English language.

Reading books written by others and restating them is NOT research.

A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
  • And what abt releasing 25-35 files every month on netaji by govt. . Is this the way of honouring him. Use him for political purposes. Proposing his nephew as a cm candidate . Wa bhaiya. Jese nehru family cant be equal to nehru and his hard work wese hi these scoundrels cant come near to bose legacy. Opportunistic pigs
  • In words of gumnami baba ,his coming out was not in national interest....

Now let me explain, from 1946 to 1949 , Stalin was forced to put Bose in Siberian cell ... Yes I know.... U must be thinking 'kya bakwas kar raha hai .'... But CIA, KGB and MI6 archive point toward this... Purbi Roy who spent years to get Russian angle to Bose also confirmed that KGB does have file which says 'Stalin in 1946 ' asked Molotov regarding bose's future ..

Now post 1949, he involved himself in various covert operations in Korea, vietnam against USA..
    McNamara report says of the same....various other proofs also proves this theory..

And guess what....gumnami baba used to say all these things when McNamara report was still a secret...

Now, in words of gumnami baba, he was the shadow of ho chin Minh 's pride of 9 generals and a shadow...

Due to all these backgrounds, he didn't feel it would benefit India if he comes out ....rather sanctions might be placed on india and india might be torn between capitalist and communist like Korea,Germany....

So , in national interest he chooses to remain incognito
  • @Jaime_re·search
    ˈrēˌsərCH,rəˈsərCH/
    noun
    noun: research; plural noun: researches

the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

I perfectly feel this is research going by official definition..

Yes I agree, I haven't stated anything that hasn't been stated before... But the whole string or chain of event is definitely the new conclusion
  • So is he didnt want to come out in opem in national interest let us honour his wishes to keep it that way and focus on finding the solutions to present problems
  • But present day problem can't be solved if we keep on choosing the same manipulative Congress govt. And this exposure is necessary to keep them away from power
  • Presentbproblems can be solved if citizens resolve to solve them bjp cong all are same . Its u n me who can make a difference but we r manipulated by breaking news sensational journalism gossips bose story nehru trecheary story cow horse beef jnu ftii fb twitter etc. these r just ploys to keep youth busy and burn their energy. They dont want us to channelize our energies in the right direction. Whats the use of bose story now if not elections in wb. Mallaya lalit modi sahara subroto ye sab reslity hai vadra gadkari modi adani ambani sab same hai. Theres no bhagat sukhdev nehru bose now
  • Krk said:

Presentbproblems can be solved if citizens resolve to solve them bjp cong all are same . Its u n me who can make a difference but we r manipulated by breaking news sensational journalism gossips bose story nehru trecheary story cow horse beef jnu ftii fb twitter etc. these r just ploys to keep youth busy and burn their energy. They dont want us to channelize our energies in the right direction. Whats the use of bose story now if not elections in wb. Mallaya lalit modi sahara subroto ye sab reslity hai vadra gadkari modi adani ambani sab same hai. Theres no bhagat sukhdev nehru bose now

Empirical facts establish karne me kya burai hai...
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • Krk said:

Presentbproblems can be solved if citizens resolve to solve them bjp cong all are same . Its u n me who can make a difference but we r manipulated by breaking news sensational journalism gossips bose story nehru trecheary story cow horse beef jnu ftii fb twitter etc. these r just ploys to keep youth busy and burn their energy. They dont want us to channelize our energies in the right direction. Whats the use of bose story now if not elections in wb. Mallaya lalit modi sahara subroto ye sab reslity hai vadra gadkari modi adani ambani sab same hai. Theres no bhagat sukhdev nehru bose now

Emperical facts are emperical when observed by everyone objectively. Books and info written by other ppl under subjective conditions can never establish emperical reality. Plus y cant govt establish emperical facts aftet wb elections
  • edited March 2016

@Jaime_re·search
    ˈrēˌsərCH,rəˈsərCH/
    noun
    noun: research; plural noun: researches

the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

I perfectly feel this is research going by official definition..

Yes I agree, I haven't stated anything that hasn't been stated before... But the whole string or chain of event is definitely the new conclusion

Now even you can't argue that you are researching too much... :wink:
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
  • Krk said:

Krk said:

Emperical facts are emperical when observed by everyone objectively. Books and info written by other ppl under subjective conditions can never establish emperical reality. Plus y cant govt establish emperical facts aftet wb elections
    Now you are talking like Charvak...this is bound to create practical problems..anyway, padhai karna better hai... :p
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • What I have stated is facts......not any subjective opinion....

Subjective opinions are what is taught to us by nehruvian historian bipin Chandra,RAM Chandra guh and mridula mukherjee..they have created an fake aura of Nehru to an extent that we now have to think twice before criticizing nehru so as to face pulic backlash

U will be amazed to know why RC mazumdar was denied a chance to write official history and pro Nehru historian was given that opportunity... I won't spoon-feed u.... Search from yourself..

The following are Subjective opinions that have brainwashed Indians to an extent that we have stopped question these theories.....

1. Gandhi and non violence made britishers leave india
    2. Partition was jinnah's creation and Nehru was opposed to that (read how Maulana azad criticized Nehru for partition)
    3. Gandhi was inclusive .... ( read into deep about 1939 fiasco and u will know who was fascist)
    Etc etc

After knowing the truth I realized ..
    . HISTORY DOESN'T DECIDE WHO IS HISTORICAL, HISTORIAN DECIDES THAT....

I would urge you all to search from yourself regarding Bose involvement in Vietnam war and how he supported
    Multi bahini's operation jackpot through his guriella tactics.... I want u all to search it ... That will be true jump into the past rather than believing " Netaji died in a plane crash" theory !

If you can understand Bangla.... Don't miss out mahamanab aase (here comes the great man ) written by Netaji associate who had access to gumnami baba as well... And while reading the book....please keep in mind that these articles were written before any CIA,KGB,IB,MEA,MHA,PMO declassification took place.... Keep an open mind and truth will be waiting for u :smile :)

Red about gumnami baba's view on 1960's politics, his opinion on Nehru ,Indira,his understanding of world politics,his anger post 1962 war , his helplessness, his mystic nature etc.... U shall try to search yourself...I am sure u will be amazed to know how truth,sometimes, can be Wilder than wildest imagination...
  • Yaar.....these BJP trolls are ridiculous....

Kuch bhi claim karne lagte hain....
  • Now this is what I call brainwashing....

In a criminal law accepted world over, if 3 mutually independent evidences suggest any occurring, the evidence is assumed to be correct...

In Netaji mystery, I can back each and every theory I have put out by quoting from much much more than 3 evidences...and these evidences are/were officials secrets of CIA, MI6 ,KGB ,GOVT. OF INDIA ,UK GOVERNMENT,Morarji Desai view on Netaji in hi parliament speech in 1978 when he was PM, admission of many high post officials in IB (including aJIT doval),evidences obtained from Vietnam museam, muzibur Ragman's Freudian slips, USSR ambassador in Tehran 's views on Bose being in Russia, Taiwan official declaration of no plane crash ... I am sure these evidences are mutually independent and I am not even including various evidences from eye witness account which according to u may be publicity seeker....

I repeat... I can back this theory with more than dozens of mutually independent evidences.... Based on official records ....and certainly not based on subjective opinion....

I understand that for a beginner in Bose mystery, these all facts will sound like a conspiracy to malign Nehru ....but all I can say is satyamev jayate.... Wait for a year and truth will be out

PS. I am not a bjp troll ... I used to admire Nehru till I delved deeper into Bose mystery...
    I understand a fencesitter will not be able to understand this complex mystery...and they have the right to ridicule me.....
  • election campaign for WB election on Forumias
  • Congrats man on"solving" Netaji's mystery after reading books written by others
    So much confidence after reading secondary sources is a rare feat!

Just one question - When are you publishing you research since you have established The fact and each evidence can be backed by you. Bade bade researchers jo jindagi laga dete hain ek choti si choti khoj ko establish karne mein aaj unki fatt jayegi tumhare age! :D
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukherjee_Commission
    Commission constituted by government of india which in its reports found out that netaji did not die in plane crash.
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
  • Internet "research" can prove any conspiracy theory right. These are not facts. Just someone's claims. If you cant distinguish between a claim made on a book and a fact, then I cant argue.

All the files related to Netaji have been de-classified and these conspiracy theories must stop now. Have read all these years ago. And its just waste of time if you are an aspirant. Humble advice.

Internet is filled with such conspiracy theories. Specially wikipedia. Its a double edged sword. You can use it for productive purposes or to feed your already established insecurities and bias.

IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
  • "Research" and "Philosophy" have become two of the most abused words in the English language.

Reading books written by others and restating them is NOT research.

True.
    IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
  • internet pe to ufo,men in black,big foot etc ko bhi right prove kr diya h
  • @veni_vedi_vici
    The minute You talk about nation,Sawarkar,Bose,Hinduism,anti-Nehru,anti-Congress you will be labelled as 'Bhakts,'Trolls','Sanghi' and what not.
    Its useless here preaching to the brainwash herds of intellectual Junta.
    What they say is correct,their proves,evidences,links etc all are true....
    But what You brought up is false,exaggeration and imaginary.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog