Note to moderators : I know you are tempted to delete this "irrelevant " thread....but trust me, I have myself researched for last three months and this is what I found.... I desperately need a platform to share my findings ... Hope you understand my curiosity
Mystery has been solved..... The truth is stranger than wildest fiction...
(I want to keep it as brief as possible because if I start explaining each and every statement, it would become a very hectic exercise...for those who want to delve deeper, please read the 'sources' I have mentioned.... If you have any specific questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.)
Being a rational person, I used to laugh at Russian angle and gumnami Baba's angle to Netaji and I ,like most of you, used to believe all these as a conspiracy theories.... But when I started delving deeper into the mystery after mains examination, the findings stunned me & I hope it will stun you as well....
After three months of rigorous research, I am more than convinced gumnami baba was Netaji .the evidences are so strong that the whole jigsaw puzzle fits perfectly..... Here is the abstract
1. Netaji subhash Chandra Bose was alive .
2. Gumnami baba was Netaji...died in 1985
3. Netaji went to Russia to seek Stalin help to liberate india.
4. He lived in Russia till 1949, then went to China..
5. He came to India in mid 50's
6. He was involved in covert operation in Korean war, vietnam war, Bangladesh liberation war.
7. Secret pact was made during transfer of power to hand over Bose to allies nation if found alive
Proofs of why Bose was gumnami baba...
1. Top handwriting expert b lal ,with help of more than 500 different example came to conclusion that gumnami Baba's handwriting perfectly matched with Netaji.
2. Celebration used to happen on gumnami baba house on every 23rd January,birthday of netaji
3. Gumnami baba knew Bengali and German.... Sheer coincidence ?
4. Gumnami Baba's collection includes Netaji family photo,books related to Netaji,ORIGINAL summon letter sent to suresh Chandra Bose(brother of Netaji), INA uniform...sheer coincidence ?
5. Gumnami Baba's collection shows letter written by then RSS chief Golwalkar whose content shows he took orders from gumnami baba
6. In baba's collection Hundreds of letters from INA officials, Netaji old associates were found.
7. In many letters, his followers urged him to go public and guide the nation.... Why would a followers expect "gumnami baba" to guide nation
8. Gumnami baba had revealed many information's which turned out to be right after declassification in 1990's ,2000's ..
9. Letters from West Bengal chief minister praful Chandra sen was found in which he wrote about tripuri and haripura session headed by Netaji in 1937-38.... Now..why on the earth will a CM write a letter to a saint and discuss about Netaji ?
10. UP chief ministers Choudhary charan Singh and sampurnanad were in touch with gumnami baba...
11. Chief of army staff Sam manekshaw was in touch with gumnami baba....
And many others proofs !!!
1. "India's biggest cover up" - an outstanding investigative book by Anuj dhar.
2. Ashok tondon's investigative series in magazine ganga edited by kamleshwar
3. NIP investigative series report : http://www.missionnetaji.org/the-nip-investigation
4. Mukherjee commission report, shahnawaz report,khosla commission report,dissident report
5. Oi mahamanab aase ,a Bengali book
6. CIA ,IB, MEA,MHA,PMO ,KGB secret reports.... For more details read this article : https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=511505275570982&id=194194337302079
7. Dozens of eye witness accounts