ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Bihar IAS aspirants group

I came across many aspirants while staying in patna.And really got impressed by some of the teachers whom I interacted.I can confidently say it is one of the best place for UPSC preparation,the only thing is to just know the right places to procure knowledge.Just two years I have spent here as my father got transferred to this place.Lets come together so that we can optimize our potentialities.

Comments

• i m also from Bihar.... but i was wondering whether shifting to Patna will be useful... i have heard there is no good coaching over there ... SO i doubt whether i should go to Patna or Delhi.... plzz give some advice
  • i am from patna too..wat r ur optionals
  • Are all from English medium?.........
  • I am also from Patna and preparing for UPSC. Please contact me at 9681122243.
  • I am also from patna and my optional is polity and IR
  • If anyone have an authentic answer key of CDS(1)2016 plz send us on salman.salman587@gmail.com
  • my optional is Physics ....nd i m from english medium... anyone with physics optional
  • Public Administration and English medium
  • geography , english medium
  • anybody of you going for uppsc 2016 on 20th march.
  • i am with maths..guys lets form grp on wats app
  • UPSC की तैयारी किसी जगह की मोहताज नही.
    पटना मे किसी कोचिंग के बहकावे मे न आये.
  • edited March 2016
    ok we must form a wats app group. My contact number is 9431914317
  • my contact is 9560697985...guys lets form a grp so that we can be in touch
  • Has any group been formed here, friends?
  • I am from Bihar and I live in Delhi. I have to Give BPSC Mains . I don't do any coaching on Delhi and I fully Dependent on Self Study. My Optinal is Geography. I want to live in Patna . I want to know How is evironment for UPSC and what will be cost for One room set in Patna with attched all animites and good quality room.
    One more question I left Patna on 2008 at that Time Electricity generally 6 hr daily off what is status now.
  • today then scenario has changed my friend and the city has shown enormous progress.Ashok rajpath is good place to live as books availability and coaching centres are there.Room rent will be around 2500-3000K may also go for PG.
  • group created on wats" Bihar IAS Aspirant".9431914317
  • i am also from patna.. 1st attempt in 2017.. 1st service preference IPS.. HISTORY OPTIONAL
  • i am also from patna.. 1st attempt in 2017.. 1st service preference IPS.. HISTORY OPTIONAL
  • ANNISAHAY said:

today then scenario has changed my friend and the city has shown enormous progress.Ashok rajpath is good place to live as books availability and coaching centres are there.Room rent will be around 2500-3000K may also go for PG.

Thanks
    I will plan once BPSC declare its Mains Schedhle.
  • hum bhi bihar se hu...aara zila
    desperate times..desperate measures
  • BPSC has already released the schedule for mains.
  • m frm patna. but nw in delhi. optional gepgraphh
  • is there any center or coaching institute or a group that takes mains answer writing test series/practice in english.....?????
  • Any serious aspirant from/Near Bailey Road studying in any coaching or otherwise?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog