"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Anyone interested in opening a coaching institute in varanasi

Hi,
I am planning to open a coaching institute in Varanasi for civil services and state services.I myself appeared 3 times in mains and faced once upsc interview.I am presently working as a pcs allied .
·

Comments

• Especially for one who has good exposure of upsc and have command over their relevant subjects
    ·
  • Interested, kindly share some details. :)
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • Hi,wood ,,planning to open a coaching institute in Varanasi for civil services and state services.would like to know about you,thanks
    ·
  • If we get 4-5 like minded devoted people ,then we can work on future course of actions ,your suggestions are welcome,,Varanasi and Patna ,these two are very bright spots for coaching if we will able to provide quality education
    ·
  • Woodpecker ,would like to know about you
    ·
  • i am frm the same city. appeared in UPSC MAINS and have uppsc interview upper twice.

problem is that there are no people to give money. varanasi has a different mentality.

the issue is how to make the endeavour viable?
    ·
  • A
    archaeo said:

i am frm the same city. appeared in UPSC MAINS and have uppsc interview upper twice.

problem is that there are no people to give money. varanasi has a different mentality.

the issue is how to make the endeavour viable?

Heee,any initial starting in any of endeavour faces a lot of challenges ,but if we start working on it ,we can overcome it,,in which area you are comfortable
    ·
  • Once we start ,we can gradually learn a lot and then progress accordingly
    ·
  • We can start at a small level based on our financial backup ,,I think starting at a small level shouldn't have so much difficulty ,we can hire a classroom ,,but all the members in the team should always adhere with the spirit
    ·
  • dude..i live in delhi..cant be the regular faculty. but certainly can visit from time to time to play my role effectively and efficiently. I have major in history. but personally feel a lot needs to be worked out.

presently, frankly i am trying to overcome the frustration of non selection in interview...so broken heart these days...sorry for floating negative thoughts..
    ·
  • Ohhh,,that's good ,don't be so tensed and worried I was also out in interview in 2012,,but looking ahead ,,it would be a pleasant to share our knowledge with those who need it,,
    ·
  • If anyone to be part with this endeavour ,,pls drop your no. So that I can contact with u,
    ·
  • what is pcs allied Kobra? is it lower? or an upper job other than the sdm or dysp?
    ·
  • In Bihar ,there is no lower pcs,,,,other than what u have said earlier
    ·
  • Archeo ,if you are interested to join ,,then just msg..but,if you want to go ahead with your preparation ,don't get distracted ,,our best will always be with you,,meanwhile would like to talk with you ,if interested
    ·
  • I am thinking of giving one more push. But would message to you for a brief chit chat session so as to open the scope of joining ur group sometime in future...

by the way, i have frnds in Bihar who are BDO, including a friend from varanasi. i would not guess ur name here...but if i may, did ur elder brother ever worked in pioneer newspaper....?
    ·
  • archaeo said:

I am thinking of giving one more push. But would message to you for a brief chit chat session so as to open the scope of joining ur group sometime in future...

by the way, i have frnds in Bihar who are BDO, including a friend from varanasi. i would not guess ur name here...but if i may, did ur elder brother ever worked in pioneer newspaper....?

No,,
    ·
  • no problem Kobra....go ahead with the plans. ADB
    ·
  • Thanks and wishes for your success
    ·
  • Still looking
    ·
  • kobrabhai said:

Hi,
    I am planning to open a coaching institute in Varanasi for civil services and state services.I myself appeared 3 times in mains and faced once upsc interview.I am presently working as a pcs allied .

sir pls open in varanasi as soon as possible
    ·
  • kobrabhai said:

Hi,

sir pls open in varanasi as soon as possible
    Would like to know about you
    ·
  • count me in ... i m from sonbhadra :).....i got selected in forest services..but want people to come up with good coaching in varanasi :)
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google