NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Made a mistake in SSC CGL application. How to correct it?

Both PART I & PART II of the application are finished but I made a mistake in "Father's Name".

What are my options? This exam is important to me.
·

Comments

• neon91 said:

Both PART I & PART II of the application are finished but I made a mistake in "Father's Name".

What are my options? This exam is important to me.

just fill another form
    ·
  • Yeah fill another time... Latest application would be accepted
    ·
  • When I started to fill up another application, this came up before submission:

2.I have not submitted any other applications for this examination. I am aware that if I contravene this rule, my application will be rejected summarily by the commission.

Thiis got me worried a bit.

Should I freshly apply nevertheless?
    ·
  • @ neon have you got the answer to your query? even i am facing the same problem? how did you resolve this problem. plz hep dear
    ·
  • from notification

Only one online application is to be submitted by the candidates. In case of multiple
    online application, the last application for which part-I and part-II registrations have been
    completed will be accepted
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google