NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Bihar SSC MAINS form submission, Facing serious problem, Anyone else facing?? need URGENT HELP..!!

hey..
BSSC form was submitted in october 2014. Prelims was conducted in feb 2015, result declared in Feb 2016. Now we need to register by 10 March 2015 for the MAINS to be conducted on 27 March 2016. But last year I lost my mobile and so the SIM too, means I don't have same number with which I filled the form. In MAINS registration we need to enter OTP to be sent on mobile. My old number has been allotted to someone else by AIRTEL and that person is not responding positively and not in a mood to help. I have called several times in BSSC office on (0612)-2227727 and (0612)-2220359 to know process to change the number but either it is busy or they are not receiving call.
NOW what to do?? Anyone else who is facing same problem of not having same number by which they registered earlier??
·

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google