ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Anybody who knows about procedure of becoming lecturer in DU after clearing CSIR NET ?

Hi,
I have cleared CSIR NET but I am not aware about the procedure of how to join any college as lecturer/Assistant professor. I have sent the documents for verification to CSIR two months ago but didn't receive any response from their side. Anybody if can provide me information regarding the procedure, that would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• The colleges and the faculties publish vacancies for various teaching posts as and when required. You need to follow the college websites. Keep a tab of the vacancies and apply as and when they come. They will call you for an interview after applying.
    Best of luck.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog