REVISION CLASSES PRELIMS 2017 NEW SCHEDULE

ForumIAS is conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. Due to extremely high number of candidates taking up classes, we have come up with a new schedule which will repeat the classes already held. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time possible. So if you have not been able to attend these, please register. Seats fill up in a few hours, so register early. Click Here to know more and register early to avoid inconvenience

urgent:need help in ssc form

Hey Frnds I have filled some wrong details in SSC form 2016...
What options can I follow??
1. Can I edit it???
2. Can I do new registration??? will it not get rejected having two registration???
·

Comments

• you can do 2 registrations, your later form will be taken in account
    ·
  • IASmanjhi said:

you can do 2 registrations, your later form will be taken in account

thanks a lot for reply
    ·
  • ias manjhi

r u sure that the second form will not get rejected, as the website says in declaration form

"i have not submitted any other application for this examination.i am aware that if i contravene this rule,my application will be summarily rejected by the commission"

kindly clarify because i have made a mistake in filling the from.
    i am facing the issue whether i should fill the form for the second time or not?
    ·
  • ias manjhi

r u sure that the second form will not get rejected, as the website says in declaration form

"i have not submitted any other application for this examination.i am aware that if i contravene this rule,my application will be summarily rejected by the commission"

kindly clarify because i have made a mistake in filling the from.
    i am facing the issue whether i should fill the form for the second time or not?

In case you fill 2 forms, 2nd form will be accepted only.
    Notification me likha hai
    " in case one fills more than 1 form, the one filled later will only be accepted"

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Change the mobile no. and email I'd in your 2nd form. You will be through
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google