"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.

urgent:need help in ssc form

Hey Frnds I have filled some wrong details in SSC form 2016...
What options can I follow??
1. Can I edit it???
2. Can I do new registration??? will it not get rejected having two registration???
·

Comments

• you can do 2 registrations, your later form will be taken in account
    ·
  • IASmanjhi said:

you can do 2 registrations, your later form will be taken in account

thanks a lot for reply
    ·
  • ias manjhi

r u sure that the second form will not get rejected, as the website says in declaration form

"i have not submitted any other application for this examination.i am aware that if i contravene this rule,my application will be summarily rejected by the commission"

kindly clarify because i have made a mistake in filling the from.
    i am facing the issue whether i should fill the form for the second time or not?
    ·
  • ias manjhi

r u sure that the second form will not get rejected, as the website says in declaration form

"i have not submitted any other application for this examination.i am aware that if i contravene this rule,my application will be summarily rejected by the commission"

kindly clarify because i have made a mistake in filling the from.
    i am facing the issue whether i should fill the form for the second time or not?

In case you fill 2 forms, 2nd form will be accepted only.
    Notification me likha hai
    " in case one fills more than 1 form, the one filled later will only be accepted"

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Change the mobile no. and email I'd in your 2nd form. You will be through
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google