Courses for CSE 2018 by ForumIAS
MGP 2018 - ( 40 Tests : 20 Half Length Tests + 20 Full Length Tests) - Beins 1st October | Prelims - 1st October | CGP 2018 - 25th September

People with public administration optional..please post your CSE 2015 mains result

This will help other people to gauge the performance of the optional this year..
·

Comments

• out.. but i feel optional performed good..
    ·
  • Jrf in pub ad but out... i think its bcoz of optional
    उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
    दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..

2014 CSE Mains : Public Administration
    2015 CSE Mains : Public Administration
    ·
  • Out
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
    ·
  • Yaar koi in wala bhi aa jao
    ·
  • In
    Interview 2015 | Public Administration
    ·
  • out
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
    ·
  • Lot of pub ad people are in too. Woh dusre thread pe dekha tha.
    ·
  • Out. Think essay and ethics are the culprits. We shall wait until Marksheet gets published before jumping into conclusion.
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
    ·
  • let more people share their result atleast we can some general idea..
    ·
  • edited February 2016
    ·
  • Cleared Mains !
    Indian Foreign Service | Career Diplomat
    ·
  • Out(First attempt Background B.Tech Comp Sci) I am considering to relinquish public administration. Though I think I performed fairly well in paper 1 but cannot bear with the dynamism of paper 2 and the way answers are to be written there(viewing through PUB Ad lens). Considering to switch to Mathematics for next attempt. What do you guys reckon? Should I stick to pub ad or switch?
    ·
  • Cleared Mains !

I saw your name in the interview transcript and thus find you credible for clearing my doubt about sticking with Pub Ad as optional or switch to Mathematics. I failed this year mains(Background B.E Comp Sci)

·
  • Cleared Mains !

Congrats mango, pls guide me for interview.
    Interview 2015 | Public Administration
    ·
  • Out(First attempt Background B.Tech Comp Sci) I am considering to relinquish public administration. Though I think I performed fairly well in paper 1 but cannot bear with the dynamism of paper 2 and the way answers are to be written there(viewing through PUB Ad lens). Considering to switch to Mathematics for next attempt. What do you guys reckon? Should I stick to pub ad or switch?

same condition and doubt with me..

·
  • In with pubad
    ·
  • Out..
    ·
  • those who are ins, please share there reading sources, teachers and guides name etc.....so that we outsters can calculate whether this new hidden syllabus is doable or it is out of sky
    ·
  • Out and this time its optional I m sure.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog