anyone cleared with maths (2015 mains)?

Comments

• 1 person here.
    Discovery.
  • shilpi123 said:

1 person here.

Did you take any coaching or went for self study? How much time is required to cover entire syllabus?

• I prepared on my own. needless to say that syllabus is vast and takes substantial time (6-8 months) to complete.
    Discovery.
  • shilpi123 said:

I prepared on my own. needless to say that syllabus is vast and takes substantial time (6-8 months) to complete.

Mam if you dont mind my asking, was this your first attempt?
    The Wound is the place where the Light enters you.
  • shilpi123 said:

I prepared on my own. needless to say that syllabus is vast and takes substantial time (6-8 months) to complete.

female and qualified with maths...commendable job.
    Male with so much of respect for a female's capability !

Take a bow sir
  • i think only those who solved >380 have qualified
  • Infidel said:

shilpi123 said:

female and qualified with maths...commendable job.
    Male with so much of respect for a female's capability !

Take a bow sir
    thanx...females are generally weak at maths/aptitude ..thats why very few of them were able to reach IITs and IIMs. Now the syllabus change, quota system , and other such changes have been and are being brought to compensate for their weak aptitude.

But this lady is among exceptions and thats why a commendable job.
    "To compensate for their weak aptitude" - You will just not stop exposing your prejudice will you ?
  • In
    Prelims: 6. Mains: 4*. Interview: 2. Rank: ?.
  • those who have qualified, please post your correct attempts...
  • @shilpi123 @RSTV Please tell us around much were your correct attempt
  • In- 375 correct..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog