ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

SSC 2016 : Can B.Tech opt for Assistant Audit officer GP-4800 ?

can only B.tech (no desired qualification mentioned in notification) apply for AAO?
·

Comments

• Even I was wondering the same thing...
    If any one finds out...
    Please Tag me in the answer post...
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
    ·
  • why do u want to complicate things?? essential is graduation.. and i guess a btech degree holder is a graduate..

desirable is optional. any graduate can apply.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
    ·
  • even i thought so..but then again they've strictly mentioned if any one applied AAO with wrong qualification..candidature might be cancelled . so it deserves bit of brain storming.

I will apply for AAO.
    ·
  • even i thought so..but then again they've strictly mentioned if any one applied AAO with wrong qualification..candidature might be cancelled . so it deserves bit of brain storming.

I will apply for AAO.

No need to be worried bhai. EQ is graduation and graduation term is defined in notification itself.

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google