NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

SSC CGL 2016 CUT OFF DATE FOR ELIGIBILITY

Sub : Date of age Limit reckoning for SSC CGL Exam-2016, suddenly changed from January 1 , to August 1, leaving lackhs of serious candidates at peril

Respected Sir

With due respect i wish to say my grievance. The following post is regarding the gross injustice looming large for the lakhs of genuine students/Govt. Job Aspirants through SSC CGL-2016 Exam. ( notified on 13th Feb, 2016).

Every year SSC publishes the Notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL) in First half of the year and conducts the Tier-I of exam in 1st half itself. There has been a norm to consider 1st January as the date of reckoning of age .Even last year also though the tier 1 exam was conducted in august the date of reckoning was taken as 01st January .As per past practice the age reckoning date for SSC CGLE has always been 1st of January ( For reference - As per SSC CGL Notifications of Year 2012 , 2013 , 2014 and 2015 ) .

The above sudden change has rendered Lakhs of students ineligible (Overage) because now the crucial date for age limit reckonings would be considered from 1st Aug, 2016 as per notification. This makes Lakhs of students of all categories born between 1st January and 31st July with one last Chance remaining in normal circumstances ineligible to appear in the CGL 2016 Exam.

So we, the Govt. Job aspirants kindly request you personally,to look into the matter & discuss it with SSC & to help Lakhs of students in getting one last chance to appear in the CGL Examination by keeping it as 1st jan 2016.

Hope for kind consideration and support.

Thanking you.

Yours Truly,
·

Comments

• In DoPT - Department of Personnel & Training ,, Establishment section is looking at SSC and other recruitments , Establishment section is Headed by

MS. V.VIDYAVATHI
    Joint Secretary JS (E) 111
    NB 011-23094276(o)
    9560750889(r) 212
    vidyavathi.v@nic.in

Please convey to her our grievences.
    ·
  • It's Really injustice.......They should soon change it to 01 Jan 2016.... It's request.....
    ·
  • have u sent an email. i had done it through 20 email id s . plz u also do dat
    ·
  • Right cause. Injustice to students.!

Sent mail to vidyavathi.v@nic.in, mos-pp@nic.in
    P.S. Though I am not affected by it but you are right.
    #SSCwakeUP :s
    ·
  • Every affected students should take a printout of this and speed post it to Dopt and SSC and also mail it.

To,
    The Joint Secretary,
    Establishment Wing,
    Room No. 111
    Dept. Of Personnel & Training,
    North Block,
    New Delhi-110001

Sub : Date of age Limit reckoning for SSC CGL Exam-2016, suddenly changed from January 1 , to August 1, leaving lackhs of serious candidates at peril.

Respected Sir

With due respect i wish to say my grievance. The following post is regarding the gross injustice looming large for the lakhs of genuine students/Govt. Job Aspirants through SSC CGL-2016 Exam. ( notified on 13th Feb, 2016).

Every year SSC publishes the Notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL) in First half of the year and conducts the Tier-I of exam in 1st half itself. There has been a norm to consider 1st January as the date of reckoning of age .Even last year also though the tier 1 exam was conducted in august the date of reckoning was taken as 01st January .As per past practice the age reckoning date for SSC CGLE has always been 1st of January ( For reference - As per SSC CGL Notifications of Year 2012 , 2013 , 2014 and 2015 ) .

The above sudden change has rendered Lakhs of students ineligible (Overage) because now the crucial date for age limit reckonings would be considered from 1st Aug, 2016 as per notification. This makes Lakhs of students of all categories born between 1st January and 31st July with one last Chance remaining in normal circumstances ineligible to appear in the CGL 2016 Exam.

So we, the Govt. Job aspirants kindly request you personally,to look into the matter & discuss it with SSC & to help Lakhs of students in getting one last chance to appear in the CGL Examination by keeping it as 1st jan 2016.

Hope for your kind consideration and support.

Thanking you.

From
    SSC CGL 2016 Aspirants.

·
  • Guys, we need to speed up the process of sending the letter to the concerned authorities as soon as possible as time is running out.

·
  • good initiative, Even last year notification initially had august cut off. Later a corrigendum (http://ssc.nic.in/sscold/whats new html/latest_news/CGL_2015_corrigendum_26_05_2015.pdf) was issued to change it to 1st jan. So hope to see the same this year
    SSC CGL 2011,SBI po 12,13;Capf AC 14;RBI grade b 16;CSM 2011-15
    ·
  • edited February 2016
    there r possibilities but subject to how many people send letters..

I have mailed to below email addresses to
    secy_mop@nic.in,
    mos-pp@nic.in,
    vidyavathi.v@nic.in [[ Vidyavathi mam is Joint secretary is DoPT (establishment wing that oversee SSC)]]

put up a greviance on http://pgportal.gov.in/GrievanceNew.aspx, sent a hardcopy letter to joint secretary, dopt.. today i will be sending one letter to the chairman of ssc. Tell your freind to take some action from his side too. These small steps might really change things in our favour.

Dont wait for others to toil for you , one one drop will add to ocean.

{{
    To,
    The Joint Secretary,
    Establishment Wing,
    Room No. 111
    North Block,
    New Delhi-110001

}}

Please send Letter in hard copy, by speed post to above address ,that will make an impact , and will be considered.

·
  • I too had sent an email to the concerned authorities. Is this have any results. ....plz guys speed up the process. ..
    ·

• good initiative, Even last year notification initially had august cut off. Later a corrigendum

(http://ssc.nic.in/sscold/whats new html/latest_news/CGL_2015_corrigendum_26_05_2015.pdf)

was issued to change it to 1st jan. So hope to see the same this year. Please fax it to

·
  • edited February 2016
    27+ age ... Can I fill form? What are services with 27+ age criteria if any .. ?
    ·
  • AGREE .

Also there r sum ppl/candidates who still haven't got their AADHAAR CARDS . They r not able to register widout their aadhaarcards. wats d solotion for their problem .

sumone plz answer .
    ·
  • while filling cgl 2016 and completing all boxes, afte submitting , i am getting "please fill valid preferences for posts only".
    what to be done? anyone facing the same problem?
    ·
  • feluda said:

while filling cgl 2016 and completing all boxes, afte submitting , i am getting "please fill valid preferences for posts only".

yes same problem with me despite repeated attempts, any soln you can think of?
    ·
  • feluda said:

while filling cgl 2016 and completing all boxes, afte submitting , i am getting "please fill valid preferences for posts only".

My friends told me to try again after some time. I will try again today and if it gives me the same result, I will call SSC. Lets see. What about you? Is it solved?
    ·
  • edited February 2016
    @manisha259 aadhar card is not mandatory , you need not fill it.

I have attached a sample file as PDF ( i.e. sample-grievance), please do as it is.

also dont forgot to attache the pdf ia have attched (i.e. CGL_2015_corrigendum_26_05_2015 , in which last year notification was modified.

in Grievance Description copy below text

>>
    Sub : Date of age Limit reckoning for SSC CGL Exam-2016, suddenly changed from January 1 , to August 1, leaving lackhs of serious candidates at peril.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Every year SSC publishes the Notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL) in First half of the year and conducts the Tier-I of exam in 1st half itself. There has been a norm to consider 1st January as the date of reckoning of age .Even last year also though the tier 1 exam was conducted in august the date of reckoning was taken as 01st January .As per past practice the age reckoning date for SSC CGLE has always been 1st of January ( for reference - As per SSC CGL Notifications of Year 2012 , 2013 , 2014 and 2015 ).

The above sudden change has rendered thousands of students ineligible (Overage) because now the crucial date for age limit reckonings would be considered from 1st Aug, 2016 as per notification. This makes Lakhs of students of all categories born between 1st January and 31st July with one last Chance remaining in normal circumstances ineligible to appear in the CGL 2016 Exam.

Note : Here attached is copy of 2015 CORRIGENDUM - F.No. 3/2/2015-P&P-I (Pt-II) , which has changed the date of reckoning from 1st Aug to 1st Jan (This was issued by SSC ).
    In 2015 , The Commission has received Government approval vide DOPT letter No - 24012/02/2015-Estt (B), Part dated 22.05.2015

Hope for your kind consideration and support.

Thanking you.

From

SSC CGL 2016 Aspirant.

Please every body do it as soon as possible.
    pdf
    pdf
    CGL_2015_corrigendum_26_05_2015.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    sample-grievance.pdf
    ·
  • feluda said:

feluda said:

My friends told me to try again after some time. I will try again today and if it gives me the same result, I will call SSC. Lets see. What about you? Is it solved?
    Yea remove the optional with character and it accepts the application..so i removed NIA...will try after few days again to include it.
    ·
  • @feluda I am facing same issues. I tried several times after clearing cookies/cache, from start. No success.

If you find any solution to that problem, please share brother!
    Do it.
    ·
  • @all Brothers

if you send a hardcopy of the letter to them then they have to inward the letter in to the system, give it a specific inward no. and dispose it off in 15 days and mention the action taken in the system white writing off the inward no. Believe me it is really very important for us to send that letter to all the depts. concerned.

> so Please send letters by speed post to following authorities.

+++

To,
    DR. JITENDRA SINGH
    Hon'ble MOS
    Room No. 102
    Dept. Of Personnel & Training
    North Block
    New Delhi-110001
    ++

To,
    The Joint Secretary,
    Establishment Wing,
    Room No. 111
    North Block,
    New Delhi-110001

++

+++
    To,
    The Director,
    Establishment Wing,
    Room No. 278-B,
    North Block,
    New Delhi-110001

+++
    To,
    The Director,
    Establishment Wing,
    Room No. 278-A ,
    North Block,
    New Delhi-110001
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google