Please give your valuable feedback regarding vision ias ethics module classes....

Vision Ias Ethics classes are starting from 10th of feb. They have not mentioned the faculty name. Is it worth joining it??

Comments

• karan_004 said:

Its totally waste of time..last year mukul pathak was the best but he took 3-4 classes and rest was waste..i found mohanty sir classes better although it was also not worth time and money

thanx bhai i was joining only because of Mukul Pathak sir but his classes are very less...:(
  • Last year I took the online course for ethics at Vision IAS. Out of 25 classes, only 5 were by Mukul Pathak (MP) sir . Rest by others. MP was awesome, rest two were poor. So don't join by just seeing MP's name.
  • i am going to join vision online classes for ethics.if anyone is intrested in sharing the cost please drop me a mail at psingh824@gmail.com
  • @pravin_0 I would like to get the access to videos. May I know how many lectures are there by Mukul Pathak Sir. And how are the sessions qualitywise ?
  • Can anyone who was enrolled in the previous batch give an honest feedback of the ethics classes? Does the lectures and test series (included) have any actual bearing on the examination?

TIA
  • For ethics MOHANTY SIR is best in terms of quality. .
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog