How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

GS Paper II Mains 2015 Solutions

Comments

• Download it from here
    pdf
    pdf
    GS paper 2 solution final.pdf
  • hey @teju92 thanks for the solution!! Can upload the solution to paper 1,3,4 too!!
    thanks!!
  • hey @teju92 thanks for the solution!! Can upload the solution to paper 1,3,4 too!!
    thanks!!

pdf
    pdf
    Ethics Model Answers pdf.pdf
  • Nice solutions for ppr 2
  • edited February 2016
    teju92 said:

All the best!!

are u from orient IAS? be honest.i wanna say u something.
  • The answers have sufficient quality and depth. I wonder, though, how many of those who wrote the exam could recall and produce this amount of content.
  • ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

he is from orient…Now and then he posts these solutions…also asks for feedback..kyun teju right!!!
  • ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

he is from orient…Now and then he posts these solutions…also asks for feedback..kyun teju right!!!
    yes...he is from orient ias but he ddnt reply so i wont say it to him now.aise usi ka fayda tha B)
  • Quality of answers look good.
  • ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

आप लोग आम खाए गुटलिया काहे गिन रहे है || ;) ;)
  • teju92 said:

ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

plz upload gs-3 answers too.
    also revise gs-1 answers and make it to level of gs-2 :)
  • Knappily - An app with BROADER coverage of current affairs.
    Hi friends , being one amongst you as an civil service aspirant would like to share a new app 'knappily' with you all.

Suppose we go though a current affair topic "X" without having much background of the topic. What we do next ?? We start digging deep to it through "Wikipedia" , "Quora" "Forumias"/and other similar forums because just superficial knowledge is not enough to win the battle. Thus, going through different medium consumes a lot of time and sometime we even give up(I will be honest with myself).

Here is a new app on play store, "knappily" which is one stop solution to such problems. It has 5W1H (what, why, who, where, when) and How to give in and out of the topic. Thus providing a single platform to dig deep into current topics without spending much time on browsing and collecting data.

Why I am sharing this ?? Simple being a part of this fraternity its my responsibility to contribute towards future civil servants. Thank you !!
  • hey @teju92 U ain't aspirant ... :) U r d 1 who prepared these model answers... :)
  • teju92 said:

ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

We belive in eating आम but ethically..You are thinking in such manner..TERE COACHING KE ETHICS KE SOLUTIONS SABSE KHARAB HONGE….
    FEllas DONT TAKE ETHICS COACHING FROM OrientClasses.

@warrior0602 @Pagalmadmax @JohnSnow

• teju92 said:

ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

We belive in eating आम but ethically..You are thinking in such manner..TERE COACHING KE ETHICS KE SOLUTIONS SABSE KHARAB HONGE….

@TheWhiteTiger Sahi bole ho bhai aap . Sade hue aam nahi khayenge .
  • teju92 said:

ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

bhai kuch bhi bolo but gs-2 ka soln top class hai mujhe apnapan ka aihsas ho raha hai :D :D
  • Hume said:

I have doubt that same teacher can answer in this much detail and structured way in 3 hrs in exam time situation as a candidate. Anyone who has not tension of outcome will answer much better.

bhai this is model answer not practical answer..
    I have written practical answer on forum :D :D
  • Hume said:

I have doubt that same teacher can answer in this much detail and structured way in 3 hrs in exam time situation as a candidate. Anyone who has not tension of outcome will answer much better.

I wrote model answers in exam ...after result UPSC will upload my answers as model answers... :D :D koi RTI application daal dena bas... :p
  • Hume said:

I wrote model answers in exam ...after result UPSC will upload my answers as model answers... :D :D koi RTI application daal dena bas... :p
    :D :D
  • Gs-3 ke bhi answers post karo please
  • teju92 said:

ACINTYAYA said:

teju92 said:

All the best!!

Teju gs-3 ka solution bhi daal thread par
  • Hume said:

Warrior apne answers ki link de do...garib ki dua lagegi .ab yeh mat kehna ki upsc ko rti file kru...
  • edited February 2016
    GS PAPER 3 SOLUTIONS : can download it from here http://bit.ly/GSMAINSPAPER3
  • @teju92 You might be promoting coaching but lemme thank you for such a wonderful, succinct and catchy answers. The quality is top class!
  • @teju92
    bhai thanks a lot...ur work is really good. :)
    HAR HAR MAHADEV
  • teju92 said:
    thanks @teju92 for sharing
    nice solutions surely
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog