[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

ForumIAS Mock Prelims 2016 is Now Open to All!

edited January 2016 in Featured
Hello All,

Thousands of students wrote ForumIAS.com Online Prelims Mock Test Today!

Thank you for the tremendous reponse :)

As we write this, hundreds of people are writing the test :)

We have now opened the platform to all our members.

Just click below, register as new user and simply start writing the mock :)

And share your score on ForumIAS.com

Note 1: If it says User already exists, click on reset password and set a new password and write the test.

Note 2: If your internet goes or window closes by mistake during test, login again and resume your test from "History" Tab.

Note 3: Its a 2 hour test. Try to give your best. Always. Don't quit in between, even if it is difficult. Failing is not a crime, giving up is.

Click here to to access our test portal and start writing tests
·

Comments

• Great intiative.
    ·
  • :neutral: nice test but I(we) didn't get chance to see which one were wrong and which were correct.
    चरैवेति चरैवेति - Johnnie Walker
    ·
  • helpful for us
    ·
  • i am not able to login despite changing password several times.
    It still says username and password does not match.
    imagine every next day as if exam day

if you have cleared pre....clear mains too...otherwise there is no point in clearing pre only.

pre is just qualifying.
    ·
  • @ForumIAS I am not able to login despite changing password several times.
    It still says username and password does not match.

if you have cleared pre....clear mains too...otherwise there is no point in clearing pre only.

pre is just qualifying.
    ·
  • edited January 2016
    @ForumIAS i was doing it wrong...i logged in thanks :)

pre is just qualifying.
    ·
  • @ForumIAS i was doing it wrong...i logged in thanks :)

Thank you! That was a relief! :)
    ·
  • I am not able to login.reset pwd 5 times.please help.
    ·
  • Thanks @ForumIAS for the mock test, I did fill up your survey form, just a suggestion, please do include another text box for "any other opinion" wherein the students can give their opinion, I feel it will make the test series all the more better.
    ·
  • bhavana said:

Thanks @ForumIAS for the mock test, I did fill up your survey form, just a suggestion, please do include another text box for "any other opinion" wherein the students can give their opinion, I feel it will make the test series all the more better.

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel to PM us for any suggestions or write to us at ravi@forumias.com

Glad you liked it :)
    ·
  • I am not able to login.reset pwd 5 times.please help.

Please send us your email address so that we can check this.
    ·
  • I am not able to see my score what to do
    ·
  • Nice initiative by ForumIAS. Recently i gave the test. Its very nice.
    ·
  • edited January 2016
    nice initiative....
    ·
  • is the plan of open test dropped ?? on the site 2400 rs fees is showing??
    ·
  • pras said:

is the plan of open test dropped ?? on the site 2400 rs fees is showing??

hey @pras

Our first Mock is indeed FREE and you must write it and see how you do.

Click below:-

http://compete.forumias.com

We will come up with more than one FREE tests in future to the best of our abilities, we promise.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide high quality tests either FREE or below the price that we have put up.

In case you wrote the test, we hope you filled up the Feedback form. Here are the results for the same -

http://forumias.com/portal/forumias-mock-test-responses/

We have tried to keep the prices to the minimum - Rs. 2400.

In case you would like the test series to be FREE for you, you can help by sharing some of our work. If you can commit 4-5 hours of work in creating the 9 PM daily brief or a part of it (Monday to Friday), or some software development work for us, it would be great.

Please feel free to PM us if you need any clarification.

Thanks for contributing to ForumIAS and making it awesome! :)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog