MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

compulsory paper status-HINDI

Hey
I wrote with Hindi.what are the chances of failing in it.Seniors please discuss on this.it has become a nightmare for me as i have come across many people getting very low marks(failing) in Hindi even after completing the paper.
Though my all other papers went well.

Comments

• spider said:

Hey
    I wrote with Hindi.what are the chances of failing in it.Seniors please discuss on this.it has become a nightmare for me as i have come across many people getting very low marks(failing) in Hindi even after completing the paper.
    Though my all other papers went well.

what is your question dear? you are worried about hindi language paper?
  • Yes Hindi language paper.
  • no dear, if you have completed even 70-80% of paper you wont fail.

i am from hindi medium all throughout, i never failed in english language paper. what is the source of your fear?

see, before mains result, everyone has sudden fears like this - sometimes regarding optional paper 2, sometimes regarding essay and sometimes language paper.

dont worry, prepare for interview dear.
  • no dear, if you have completed even 70-80% of paper you wont fail.

i am from hindi medium all throughout, i never failed in english language paper. what is the source of your fear?

see, before mains result, everyone has sudden fears like this - sometimes regarding optional paper 2, sometimes regarding essay and sometimes language paper.

dont worry, prepare for interview dear.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is my first time therefore I am worried.
    One of my friend got 59 marks last time in Hindi language paper though he completed the paper.this makes me worried.
    Nyways let's hope positive from UPSC.
  • @Shad , @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh , and @others, can anyone, please suggest any book here for hindi compulsory paper in mains exam . And also, which book is to be referred for compulsory language paper of English.........

Best regards
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog