ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Need Review - Geography Test Series 650 Questions - Guidance IAS

2»

Comments

• azaad said:

guys do not join this class if you want to save your money. he ll give you schedule chart which he ll not follow till end. some are die hard fan of him. before you ll take decision on someones jingoism." god knows what kind of expert he is. guys u ll laugh if i tell u his definition of advection. sorry fans be fool
    and others be free stay cool.
    study hard

if u r posting review about himanshu sir, don't post fake reviews. either u r fake, or u did not attend his classes properly. i just joined his batch for 2017, and he is pretty knowledgeable, and has conceptual clarity. plus he is teaching in a well structured manner.
    is it possible to get his notes in market???

• is it possible to get his notes in market???

in their institute i have seen a notice where they are selling their handwritten classnotes. notes are sold individually (topicwise) and total as well. total cost was 950 i think. u can contact their institute, they will give u more information.

• is it possible to get his notes in market???

in their institute i have seen a notice where they are selling their handwritten classnotes. notes are sold individually (topicwise) and total as well. total cost was 950 i think. u can contact their institute, they will give u more information.
    Yea buddy. I bought notes for a few topics from the institute itself. Available topicwise there. However if you're going there specially for notes, you should call them up beforehand. Some topics may not be available, they'll arrange those for you.
  • dvsd said:

Yea buddy. I bought notes for a few topics from the institute itself. Available topicwise there. However if you're going there specially for notes, you should call them up beforehand. Some topics may not be available, they'll arrange those for you.
    i contacted them bro but they said we dont provide any notes...how is his notes??what is the review?
  • dvsd said:

i contacted them bro but they said we dont provide any notes...how is his notes??what is the review?
    I've hardly read a few pages because of paucity of time, got them for some unconventional topics absent in Shabbir Sir's notes. They seem pretty comprehensive in terms of coverage though, you can take for 1 or 2 topics and decide if you like them.
  • guys can any one help in getting guidance ias notes..iam fro hyderabad not able to get the notes.i called institute but they said not possible..can any one help me with courier??i will transfer amount-xerox and courier -to ur bank account .can any help me with tht if possible...
    tq
  • guys can any one help in getting guidance ias notes..iam fro hyderabad not able to get the notes.i called institute but they said not possible..can any one help me with courier??i will transfer amount-xerox and courier -to ur bank account .can any help me with tht if possible...
    tq

u should call kumar book store at 9968637044 or 8826403255. he couriers the material of coaching institutes to different cities.
    tq

u should call kumar book store at 9968637044 or 8826403255. he couriers the material of coaching institutes to different cities.
    called them bro ..its not available with them...tried with image runners also
  • Can someone throw some light of Himanshu Sir's test series? like what he teaches in those scheduled classes, how is the test evaluation and timeliness in copy correction? i have already taken classes from Shabbir sir and did his test series last year and i am not inclined to join Neetu Singh's test series...
  • Can anyone tell how many students are there usually in one batch?
  • edited July 8
    around 200 student in the session. Test cover analytical questions probable or from past.discussion is good but for maximum benefit cover the part of syllabus to be discussed. Questions are really bouncer. But discussion is extremely useful.
  • aks1911 said:

around 200 student in the session. Test cover analytical questions probable or from past.discussion is good but for maximum benefit cover the part of syllabus to be discussed. Questions are really bouncer. But discussion is extremely useful.

Have you joined recently?
  • edited July 14
    Hi friends. This time m not clearing prelims. Should I join test series with himanshu sir or with shabbir sir or vision ias.? Most of saying himanshu is best. The thing is if I start my revision classes or test series. Will I able to remember next yr mains.. I mean revision is the key. But still dilemma. Though done my classes with shabbir sir, couldn't able to finish full syllabus reading by myself atleast once
  • yr abhi mt kro
  • Omiii said:

Hi friends. This time m not clearing prelims. Should I join test series with himanshu sir or with shabbir sir or vision ias.? Most of saying himanshu is best. The thing is if I start my revision classes or test series. Will I able to remember next yr mains.. I mean revision is the key. But still dilemma

phle optional strong kro fir january me join kr lena or june pre ke badh krna abhi koi fayda nhi hai
  • Omiii said:

Hi friends. This time m not clearing prelims. Should I join test series with himanshu sir or with shabbir sir or vision ias.? Most of saying himanshu is best. The thing is if I start my revision classes or test series. Will I able to remember next yr mains.. I mean revision is the key. But still dilemma

phle optional strong kro fir january me join kr lena or june pre ke badh krna abhi koi fayda nhi hai
    Bhai. Phir pre June mein. Kaise Kare. Same test series se pehle Humko syllab self study hona kya
  • Omiii said:

Thx a lot bro

• If you can afford it then go for test series . Answer writing practice hogi..schedule maintained rhega..dec tk get confident in ur optional and start intense GS preparation then

Apart from it you can also join IAS baba geography optional TLP
  • Its ok if you dont score good in this test series. But next time u will be far better

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog