NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

How is Dharmendra's sociology classes

Hi guys Dharmendra sociology batch starts from 20 jan ,Mukharjee nagar
Has anybody joined him , is he good ??
lord giveth lord taketh away
·

Comments

• Sociology by Aditya Mongra
    Regular Batch: Starting on 15 March, 2016
    ****Candidates have an option to complete Paper I before Prelims
    and cover Paper II after Prelims
    Next Regular Batch would start after Prelims (18th August, 2016)
    Limited Seats....Registration open.....Contact: 9999663160
    ·
  • Fir aa gaye apna add Karne k lea! Guys the best teachers of sociology have surprisingly never engaged in advertisements. Mr. Dharmendra is good and an experienced faculty,he takes classes in ALS. Regarding Aditya Mongra,he is comparatively a new teacher,but is utilising social media to propagate his business in a big way! His PDFs r merely a copy paste of notes of so called Gods of Sociology.So go for the best,it's your money,utilise in a best manner...all the best!
    ·
  • hey guys any feedbac for dharmender sirs sociology classes. no information regarding him in the internet. dont want to create another thread so repeating the same question...
    ·
  • I was in Delhi in Aug and attended three free demo classes by him.

He started with thinkers and explained it quite well. The only loophole I found was that he is not very much fluent in English and one can get irritated at times, if you are from English medium.

Thats all I know.
    ·
  • Seniors anymore feedback will be really helpful. Seniors where are ya'all?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google