Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

How is Dharmendra's sociology classes

Hi guys Dharmendra sociology batch starts from 20 jan ,Mukharjee nagar
Has anybody joined him , is he good ??
lord giveth lord taketh away
·

Comments

• Sociology by Aditya Mongra
    Regular Batch: Starting on 15 March, 2016
    ****Candidates have an option to complete Paper I before Prelims
    and cover Paper II after Prelims
    Next Regular Batch would start after Prelims (18th August, 2016)
    Limited Seats....Registration open.....Contact: 9999663160
    ·
  • Fir aa gaye apna add Karne k lea! Guys the best teachers of sociology have surprisingly never engaged in advertisements. Mr. Dharmendra is good and an experienced faculty,he takes classes in ALS. Regarding Aditya Mongra,he is comparatively a new teacher,but is utilising social media to propagate his business in a big way! His PDFs r merely a copy paste of notes of so called Gods of Sociology.So go for the best,it's your money,utilise in a best manner...all the best!
    ·
  • hey guys any feedbac for dharmender sirs sociology classes. no information regarding him in the internet. dont want to create another thread so repeating the same question...
    ·
  • I was in Delhi in Aug and attended three free demo classes by him.

He started with thinkers and explained it quite well. The only loophole I found was that he is not very much fluent in English and one can get irritated at times, if you are from English medium.

Thats all I know.
    ·
  • Seniors anymore feedback will be really helpful. Seniors where are ya'all?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog