Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Tiffin services in Karol Bagh

I have recently shifted to Delhi and I am staying in around Karol Bagh. Can someone share the no of a tiffin service serving North Indian food, is hygienic, cooks home made food and are reasonably priced?
·

Comments

• I found most of tiffin service not so god. Now a days I am eating a newly opened marathi restaurant, near vision IAS, axis bank.its quite good, less spicy and clean space. You may give a try to it.
    Best of luck. 60/thali
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    ·
  • Sachin Tiffin Service:
    98 91 913761

Laziz Tiffin:098 99 129151

They serve in Old Rajinder Nagar. I don't know whether they will serve in "around Karol Bagh" where you are living.

If you are staying for more than an year, its bettter to setup a kitchen and hire a cook. Cheaper and healthier option.
    My watch has ended.
    ·
  • Thanks @baali Bhai. Will try the restaurant.
    @JohnSnow thanks Bhai. Not staying for very long. Only 4 months.
    ·
  • bhai go to chowrangee u will enjoy it
    ·
  • Wenkula said:

bhai go to chowrangee u will enjoy it

Costly hai
    ·
  • edited January 2016
    @mukadar - U can call this guy.. 8585989053 (Jeetu). His mom (Geeta Aunty) cooks, he does the delivery. Home cooked, hygienic(been to her home, seen how n where she cooks). For 4 months I think it should be okay. Only drawback is no breakfast, only lunch and dinner. North indian. You can pay per meal or weekly,monthly, fortnightly etc. I had Aunty's no too, but it seems she has changed the number.
    Incase she asks kisne number diya.. tell her Yadav Uncle ke yahan jo bhaiyya rehte thhe.
    जहाँ जन्नत की उम्मीद ही नहीं वहाँ गुनाहो से क्या डरना..
    ·
  • @MarvHartigan, bhai thanks. Breakfast I'll manage.
    ·
  • 9313921874- Manoj
    Awesome lunch and dinner; provides breakfast too though I didn't had from him.
    ·
  • baali said:

I found most of tiffin service not so god. Now a days I am eating a newly opened marathi restaurant, near vision IAS, axis bank.its quite good, less spicy and clean space. You may give a try to it.
    Best of luck. 60/thali

whats the name dude?
    ·
  • We r providing tiffin service in Karol Bagh, ORN & prasad nagar area. Monthly package - 4000. Both north/South Indian 1. Breakfast - North/South Indian - Monthly 1200, lunch - 1400, dinner - 1400. Home made food. My mom is cooking. Please call to 9654765905.
    ·
  • We r providing tiffin service in Karol Bagh, ORN & prasad nagar area. Monthly package - 4000. Both north/South Indian 1. Breakfast - North/South Indian - Monthly 1200, lunch - 1400, dinner - 1400. Home hygenic made food at your door step (My mom is cooking). Please call to 9654765905.
    ·
  • VINAYAGAM TIFFIN service is a complete fraud. They have taken advance from 8 of my flat mates and disappeared the very next day. Their pamphlet bears wrong address, phone numbers are not received. An old lady brings the tiffin.Be careful. They may contact by any of the number 8076096859,8377072086, 9654765905.
    ·
  • VINAYAGAM TIFFIN service is a complete fraud. They have taken advance from 8 of my flat mates and disappeared the very next day. Their pamphlet bears wrong address, phone numbers are not received. An old lady brings the tiffin.Be careful. They may contact by any of the number 8076096859,8377072086, 9654765905.

LOL.... such high fi frauds.... they even have an account in FORUMIAS!!!!!!!!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog