10 Days to Prelims – 10 Things to Keep in Mind by Anudeep Durishetty CSE 2017 AIR 1
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of Philosophy from10th JUNE(Evening) -5:15 pm & 14th JUNE(Morning)– 11 am
                                                " Highest marks 306 by Juhi Jalota rank 122 "

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com
To know her strategy &answersheet: CLICK HERE

CRICKET PLAYING AS HOBBY ....

Guys who all have written Cricket in DAF lets try to discuss here few expected questions on this topic and current news related to it......That wuld make things lil bit easy for interview prep :)
Zindagi me Mazein lena seekho,

Waqt to tumhare Mazein leta hi rahega......

Comments

• lodha report, betting in cricket-- legalization, politician in sports bodies, how can a cricket icon inspire ppl in other fields, impact of professional league on cricket and other sports, day n night test cricket.., cricket as diplomcy between india pak, cricket as diplomatic tool in saarc countries n commonwealth countries

One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
  • edited January 2016
    Why most of the cricketers prefer T20 or ODI over tests these days?
    Should BCCI be brought under RTI?

Your favourite cricket player...why? and how he inspires you ?

Why indian team consistently fails to perform overseas ?

• Impact of age fudging in age level cricket, is cricket more of an elitist sport as compared to football or badminton....
    One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
  • Inclusion of cricket,in olympics ...participation in Asian games...bcci stand on this issue..how should govt approach it..
  • osho_baba said:

Inclusion of cricket,in olympics ...participation in Asian games...bcci stand on this issue..how should govt approach it..

Inka answer bhi suggest kar sakte ho @osho_baba??
    Thus conscience makes cowards of us all
  • Bhai log hume ek baar is hobby par puchh gaya tha name 5 cricketers who represent your state in national team..bas yahi ek question
  • edited January 2016
    Nowadays so much aggressiveness is seen btw players during match.....So is this trend healthy for the game and can we still call cricket as a gentleman's game ? :)

• banke007 said:

Bhai log hume ek baar is hobby par puchh gaya tha name 5 cricketers who represent your state in national team..bas yahi ek question

to bhaiya aapne to 11 bta diye hoge i m sure :p

• edited January 2016

banke007 said:

Bhai log hume ek baar is hobby par puchh gaya tha name 5 cricketers who represent your state in national team..bas yahi ek question

to bhaiya aapne to 11 bta diye hoge i m sure :p

Lol....nahi yaar abhi tak awadhi lingua franca kahan hua h india ka ki 11 k 11 player awadhi bolenge..hum bhi ASS ki sthapana karne ja rahe hain...Awadhi swayamsewak Sangh jiska goal ho ga akhand awadhitva ka propagation...ram ko corner karenge hum....wo ayodhya ka the...and awadhi word ayodha se hi bana hua h :D

• Sports policy in india...as a civil servant tell me 5 steps to develop sports.... Ipl.. two new teams in ipl... corruption... all rounder means? ... ur favourite cricketer why??...
  • What is DRS and Why is BCCI opposed to it?

Also doosra,teesra,carrom ball, what is spot fixing?

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog