REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

I need to buy a printer with minimum printing cost

Guys..
I need to buy a printer with minimum printing cost..
Plz suggest..
·

Comments

• Are u using ds one..what s d printing cost in it..
    ·
  • http://www.snapdeal.com/product/epson-l210-printer-print-scan/585387

I have this one, have been using for past one year. Very cheap original cartridge, 450 bucks. I have not counted the number of pages, but it should be around 1200-1500 or may be even more. You can compare with other suggestions.
    ·
  • M1136 mfp....hp model..... long life and very efficient. Brought it two years back. Worth every penny. I know its not cheap. 300 rs gives 1200+ prints
    ·
  • Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • HP ka le lo....photocopier ,scanner printer combo ....all in one wala...the best hai...I am also using....no issue..agar only printer chahiye to bhi hp hee Lena...
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
    ·
  • Try Brother b&w laser printers
    ·
  • I have a good experience with CANON LBP 2900B which is a laser one

I have printed more than 1500 pages till now.. mostly GKT material and all light strictly TEXT ( seldom images) and not yet refilled..

6500 tak ka hai.. and gives around 2000 pages.. aur toner refill bhi around 500-700 me hota hai acha wala...

for strictly UPSC oriented preparation,brother..trust me.. Canon LBP2900 is the one..

I saw it on this very forum some 2 years ago... aur hamne khareed leaa :D and i am loving it !
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -2 Mains-2 Interview - 0
    ·
  • Guys..
    I need to buy a printer with minimum printing cost..
    Plz suggest..

Sirf 1
    "hp 1020 plus"
    bas aur koi nhi
    ·
  • Canon lbp2900b, 1.5 years same cartridge refilled almost 10 times at cost of rs 350 per refill, print output arnd 1500
    ·
  • Have recently bought canon lbp2900b and it is doing pretty good..u can go for it
    ·
  • i am having hp 1020 printer with me ... i did not change the catridge since i bought . refilling with new drum --cost 300-400 else the cost is just around 200-250.. one problem i am facing is small circular dots coming due old catridge ,, i should replace it with a new one of original ..

·
  • go for Ricoh Afficio SP111 laser printer costs around Rs3000 only,very reliable.
    ·
  • Epson L210. Nothing can even come close to the printing cost per page.
    CSE 2015. Got in.

CSE 2016. Hopefully, the hallowed All India Services.
    ·
  • HP1020 plus...its a good printer, have been using since 2012...have refilled the same cartidge thrice..and changed the drum once..refilling cost ~rs200..prints around 1500 pages...even if you are not printing regularly, then also there is no problem, the quality remains the same.
    ·
  • trivedi said:

i am having hp 1020 printer with me ... i did not change the catridge since i bought . refilling with new drum --cost 300-400 else the cost is just around 200-250.. one problem i am facing is small circular dots coming due old catridge ,, i should replace it with a new one of original ..

@trivedi .. Maybe the dot is because of poor quality of drum..you may get it replaced..once my printer was printing a band of black on the left margin...when i checked, the colour of drum had faded on the edge,..and it had scratch marks...i changed the drum and now printer is working perfectly.
    ·
  • Canon 2900B....high quality printout at minimal cost.Refill is also economical 250-300 bucks only for 1000+ pages.Performance is worth every penny.Have been a user from last two years and no complaints.
    ·
  • edited January 2016
    Canon lpb2900 FTW ! Go for it.
    History Optional
    "Let the fear find you again "
    ·
  • Canon 2900B and HP 1020

They use the same toner 12A - which gives 2000 types copies with Rs.150-200 refill. Since they have the same toner, it doesn't make a difference which one you buy.

But Canon 2900B comes with a full toner which is refillable, whereas HP 1020 will come with a toner which is half filled with plastic -to reduce capacity- and will require quick refilling. ( so that quickly go and buy a genuine HP toner ,whereas what you really want is a toner which can be refilled in the market by anyone )

So 2900B :smile: , no matter what the price difference is.

Not to mention canon has 2 year warranty with home service available, so much so that I got 5 of them for offices when I was working with District Administration.
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • Brother the models are easily refillable.. I bought the toner ink and have refilled twice over 2 years.. Great performance..
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google