Should political parties be under RTI??? Could think only pros need help with the cons
1. Ensuring accountability in realtime and not in the traditional way after 5 years. Also in case if the candidate for whom i have casted vote has lost, as a party member what has been his role in these five years would be known.
2. Would help understand whether political partied are democratic in their internal matters.
3. Would also help expose the neta-babu-lala nexus. If any
4. The parties grass root workers can have better acess to information at the high level hence ensure his progress
5. Parties could take this as opportunity to prove themselves as corruption free and democratic org.
6. Would help in better excercise of votes by voters if info is made available about the particular contesting candidates
7. Would give a better understanding about party system, its provisions of whip and motions....hence provide an outlook for party whether it is right/left/ greens etc which is lacking in indian political system
It would add up to the burden of the party
It would be misused by opposition party to bring internal feuds to public forums.
Initially parties were kept out of the rti act inspite of recieving a considerable funding out of tax payers money
need to make this list more exhaustive