Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

What is the difference between BRIC & BRICS?

What is the difference between BRIC & BRICS or BRICSA? Is it just addition of South Africa or is there more to it?
CAPF 2011 Rank 70 | UPSC CSE 2013 | Sociology | Geography | IFoS 2013 interview . Whatever doesn't kill you....Makes you...Stranger!
·

Comments

• BRIC - Brazil , Russia, India , China

BRICS or BRICSA - Brazil , Russia, India , China, South Africa
    ·
  • Simple google would have done
    ·
  • BRICS = BRIC + S (South Africa)
    I am a real ghost (after dead type). I am being honest. Boooooo......
    ·
  • BRICS was BRIC before South Africa joined in 2010
    Attempts - 3, Mains - 3, Interview - 0
    ·
  • @rahulkoppati

do look at the thread timeline and answer. It was asked in March 2012 :) If I go to 16th century and say Mobile phone, it will be godly :) Ain't it. In 2012, IBSA, BRIC, BRICS were all new :P

My request, do not revive old threads.
    Mankind was corrupt from the time of Adam & eve, why complain now :) || कांथर हुनु भन्दा मर्नु राम्रो || वीर भोग्या वसुंधरा
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog