[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Strategy for Telugu literature Optional

Hello All,
Please provide pointers regarding Telugu literature optional .Am planning to change optional to Telugu Litt but surprised to see that there isn't much info in net on the same.
Please provide list of books,coaching centers which provide test series in Hyderabad.
Am not interested to take coaching as I can't allocate time while working.
Thanks a ton.
·

Comments

• Prasanthi said:

Hello All,
    Please provide pointers regarding Telugu literature optional .Am planning to change optional to Telugu Litt but surprised to see that there isn't much info in net on the same.
    Please provide list of books,coaching centers which provide test series in Hyderabad.
    Am not interested to take coaching as I can't allocate time while working.
    Thanks a ton.

i also have telugu lit as optional
    ·
  • i also have telugu optional for paper 2 you need coaching. you can go for online classes by indiancivils.com
    or join class of mangala gowri mam she completes syllabus in 3 months and she is very good and simply best.
    you can join in Nagraju sir class he is also good but he takes 8 months to complete
    ·
  • Could you please provide review of indiancivils.com online classes? Is that good?

Also what's the coaching fees for Mangala Gowri madam classes?
    ·
  • For Paper 1- Buy Telugu Bhasha charitra & Telugu Sahitya Charitra - by Dr.Velamala Simmana ( Dalita Sahitya peetham), (i prefer as most topics covered) . You may also check Telugu Sahitya Sameeksha (Vol.1 &Vol.2) by Dr.G.Nagayya

For Paper-2- Go to Kothi (Hyd) and ask any book store person for telugu literature books, he will show you some 14-15 small books ( some books, some xerox materials).

Regarding Classes : Nagaraju sir, Akella Raghavendra Sir, Mangala Gowri madam are famous. But each of them have their advantages and dis advantages.(Ex: Nagaraju sir _Best in teaching but Long course completion period often prolonged, Akella sir_ Analysis and Synopsis is good but redundancy and repetitive and his online classes are often(99%) beyond promised timings, if he says 9:30pm it will start by 10:30pm or so.. don't know about his offline teaching. I never attended Managala Gowri madam's class so i can't comment.

If you go to Ashok nagar (near RTC X roads), in bookshops and xerox centres you can get Nagaraju sir xerox notes( 2 big spiral bound books). You can get them if you like.

I Personally prefer Velamala simmanna for paper 1 and reading textbooks for paper2 atleast twice( for analysis refer either nagaraju sir notes / take help of coaching).
    ·
  • Hi @nsssarathchandra @varen @Prathi_1

Can anyone guide me regarding answer writing for Telugu Literature?? Will there be any tests available for writing practice??
    How much does Akella sir charge for online classes?? Have Any one attended?? I have his notes(xerox but not latest one) will it suffice ??
    I have read paper 2 earlier so want to check whether I could write decent answers or not??
    Kindly Guide me
    ·
  • @PowerPrep the quality of questions asked by UPSC is increasing year by year . so one need lot of writing practice and clarity

there are minimum 3 institutions which conduct telugu optional test series but they do it only after prelims. Once they start it , everyting is available in telegram groups. try to have latest notes.

even im novice and not in a position to guide other
    ·
  • I want nagaraju sir class notes (not xerox centre notes ) where can I get it
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog